24

results.

we got home well after midnight, more sore than a mother fucker. Sammy drove us home. we got there and looked like a color me disaster.

"Nate come take a picture with me." I took his hand and dragged him upstairs to his bathroom. my tshirt was colorful and his white button down was colored too.

first I took a selfie of us, then one of us standing together in the mirror. but this bathroom wasn't doing any good. so I walked over to the full body mirror in the corner of his room. one regular that went onto snapchat of us holding eachother. and then I took one standing up on my tippy toes, kissing Nate suddenly. I took the picture but locked my phone, bringing my hand up to cup his cheek.

he pulled away and kissed my nose. "thanks for coming on this date thing with me." I chuckled and nodded, looking up at him.

"come on, let's get you cleaned up." I dragged his hand towards the bathroom. once when he hijacked me after my trip to the mall, I left bathbombs here and he's kept them all this time. Nate started filling his big jet tub with warmish hot water. I grabbed a pretty cotton candy blue one and walked it over to the side of the tub.

when it got more than halfway, full, I set it in there, letting it dissolve in the clear water. then Nate turned to me with a smile. I giggled and took his face inbetween my hands, kissing his lips lightly. then I stripped him down. I pulled down his boxers and shoved him in the water. then I stripped myself down only to my underwear.

my body sat on the side of the tub with my legs inside. Nate rested his head back against my legs, sighing in relaxation.

"baby I'm so exhausted." he sighed again and then looked up at me. his dimples deepened as he smiled. "you're so beautiful." his arms wrapped around my ankles and rubbed his thumbs over my feet.

I giggled and blushed, pressing my hands over his hair. he looked back forward with his eyes closed, so I played with his hair, running my fingers through his long locks.

it was like that for a while. until Nate spun around and wrapped his arms around me, sliding down and taking me into the water. I yelped out and laughed, grabbing whatever of Nates body that was closest. that happened to be his arm. his fingers came and wiped the hair from my face and looked down at me.

his tub was deep and we were decently pretty far underwater. he took his hands and unhooked my bra. then tossed it out and slid down my underwear.

"I'm not trying to have sex with you. I just want to lay here with you." then he took me into his arms and pulled me back against him.

we sat in that bath talking about random things for about thirty minutes before we both quieted down. "I'm getting sleepy." I said with a yawn, looking up at his handsome face. Nate smiled and nodded.

all the paint that was on us was now all cleaned off so we got out, draining the tub and slipping into towels. I watched his back muscles flex while I walked behind him. god was he sexy, shirtless and with a shirt.

he stopped at his closet and I came up behind him, running my hands down his back and around his waist. his skin was warm as I laid my cheek on him.

Nate tangled one hand with mine and sought out a shirt. he spun gently and placed it on my head. "for my babygirl." I smirked and grabbed a hold of it, going over to his bed to finish drying off.

once that was done, I slid the shirt on and went to his drawer at the very bottom of his dresser. in there were extra pairs of panties for just this occasion... I took one and slid them on.

"I'm ready for bed, I don't know about you." Nate chuckled. I turned and walked over to his big bed, crawling under the covers. I took my phone and went on snapchat, scrolling through my stories.

I saw Nate had one up. the first picture was when I kissed him in the first five minutes. we both had small smiles on our lips. the second was a picture of my butt bent over. a lot of the boys thought it would be a good joke to shoot me in the ass. so I had a mix of the colors multiple times on my jeans.

the caption read: I only got her once... 😒. it had his single color circled and it made me laugh. Nate and slid in beside me and laughed with me.

"nate, do you know what this means? all your fans and everyone who follows you, your family, everyone will know about me." before I could continue, Nate shut me up with a kiss. he kissed me for a while before pulling just the slightest bit away.

"I dont care about any of that. I want to show you off to the world."