13

Picture us dancin real close

In a dark dark corner of a basement party

Every time I close my eyes

It's like everyone left but you and me

--

"Boys, this is Alessandra. Al, these are my boys." Nate lifted his hand to the small of my back. "There's Tez, JSwazzy, and then Sammy."

"Hi!" Tez said happily. I smiled and waved.

"Hey." The J kid said cooly, nodding his head at me.

"Oh my god long time no see girlfriend!" Sammy said in a high pitched voice. I laughed and stepped forward to accept the hug he was offering.

"Hi Sammy." We pulled away and then I took the time to look around the studio. It was dimly lit with some black lights and other colorful lights. It smelled like pot, considering Tez was smoking and Sammy was packing.

When do these boys not smoke?

"Alessandra, right?" Tez asked, looking me over quickly. Not checking me out, unless he was, if so then aye, thanks. I nodded with a small smile.

"You can call me Al, or whatever. I'm not picky." Tez smiled and walked over with the joint he had. He offered it and I took it, his eyes widened at how I took it and took a long drag off it. "Welcome to the studio, sweetheart." He smiled and walked away.

Nate approached from behind, walking back from something. His hand rested on my ass firmly. "Already making friends?"

"Tons." He chuckled and walked farther up towards where Sammy was sitting. They fiddled with a computer while they smoked. Sammys smooth voice began ringing out smoothly on the speakers and Nate listened with a nod.

"That's good. Put it in the headphones and I'll try to match it." Nate walked into the booth and grabbed the headphones, slipping them on. Sammy fiddled with more controls, Tez got bored watching him and walked over to me. He sat with a fresh joint.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. How 'bout you?" He chuckled and took a hit. Then passed it to me.

"I'm good, thanks." I smiled and reclined in the corner of the couch. The marijuana smoke filled me up quickly while we sat there. I was pretty high by the time Nate finished up his song.

His voice was so hot, the way it got deep and how raspy it was. The way he sings makes my knees weak and him over all just makes it ten times better. He was so sexy, from his tattoos, to his messy hair and the way he moans.

"How did you like it?" He asked, sitting down beside me.

"That was amazing." Nate smiled proudly and took me into a hug. We pulled away and I went back to sitting in the corner of his couch with my boots off. My fuzzy socks felt good against my high body. This was a great feeling.

"Alright guys. I think we're gunna head out. Hey thanks for the weed man." Nate got up and bro hugged Tez, then the same with the other two. I got up and grabbed my shoes in one hand and my phone in the other.

"Hey make sure to bring sweatheart over there back." Tez smiled and waved at me. Did I actually make a friend? I waved back with a smile. When Nate came back to me he grabbed his hoodie from the couch and then guided me outside. He shut the door securely and turned to me.

"Did you really like it?" He asked, pulling my arm around his waist and then using his to pull me closer. I smiled and cupped his cheek.

"I loved it, Nathan." His bright smile showed. It made me smile when Nate was happy.

"Say it again."

"I loved it, Nathan Montgomery Maloley." Then I kissed him, standing on my tippy toes with one hand full of my shit while the other held his smooth cheek.

He pulled away and scooped me up bridal style, carrying me to the passenger side door. He opened it and set me down so I could get in. He walked around and joined me in the car.

"Thanks for coming with." He said. I only nodded with a smile.

"Anytime, daddy." Nate turned to me with a devious look. I bit my lip in innocence, giving him the innocent little girl act.

"Oh don't play innocent with me. You've been a bad girl." He started the engine up and put his hand on my upper thigh. He pulled out and started on the long drive back home. On the freeway, Nates hand rose up my thigh. I gasped and looked over at him, but he was only smirking.

He went higher, trying to get to my panties. I let him, pulling up my legs into the seat and widening them. That gave him exposure to everything. Nate growled and ran his two fingers over my clit slowly.

It made me gasp. He did that over and over, teasing me. I ran my hand up his arm, and with that he switched to under the panties. He really made me moan with that.

Here we are, on the middle of the highway. People passed us, but I didn't care if they saw or not. They might've seen Nates teeth biting at his lips, and the occasional brief close of his eyes.

I was pretty sure people could hear me as they passed but I did not care. This was exciting, sexy.

"Daddy, I'm close." I moaned, my hand tight on his arm. The arm that could reach Nate was already there, pressing onto his ribcage. Nate smirked and slowed down, driving me slowly to the edge. My hips moved with his rhythm until I came, shuddering and moaning Nates name loudly.