12

Lamborghini Mercy

your chick, she so thirsty

I'm in that two seat Lambo' with your girl

she tryna jerk me

--

Time warp.

Total of three months since Sammys party.

Tonight was a special night. Nate has been touring a lot. He was going on tours all around the country, then taking trips with Sammy out of country.

But now he's back home and tonight he rented a Lamborghini! He picked me up earlier tonight and told me to look pretty. So now here, crushing LA in a white Lambo.

The wind racked through my straight hair, pulling my already tight gray dress even tighter. My hands tugged at the sleeves of my leather jacket, trying to keep them up.

"Isn't this fun?" Nate said, laughing as he turned onto the highway. A smile lit my face the whole time we zipped around the city.

We passed by the Staples center, the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, and then just fancy houses from that point. It was a gorgeous view with a gorgeous night.

Midnight was when we ended up on a hill overlooking the city. Again we got out with the fresh alcohol we bought plus his jar of pot, and walked out and around to sit on the hood.

"Let's do this." He said, taking out a bottle of Hennessy. Nate raised his the bottle to his lips taking a long swig. He passed it to me and I did the same, then taking a second longer drink. Whoops.

Nate chuckled, reaching over and putting a hand on my thigh. I slid closer to his touch, grabbing his weed and rolling us a big fatty. As soon as I finished, I rested my head on his arm and slid my hand down his pocket. Fumbling and jumbling around in his pocket for his lighter caused a little friend to pop up.

Nate put the bottle to his lips again. I snagged the lighter and used it to light the blunt. It caught easily, flowing smoothly into my mouth. I took my hand and grabbed Nates tie, pulling his torso to me. His lips ended centimeters from mine and it was easy to kiss him softly.

He kissed back, the hand he had on my thigh tightened, sending shocks through my limbs. He pulled away and sat back brown, hitting the weed back and forth with me. The weed quickly mellowed out my drunk and cross faded was how I was. It felt good. But I was hornier than a mother fucker.

"Nate." I moaned out, stretching out the last of his name. He passed the blunt to me and slid his arm behind my shoulders. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Babygirl." He mocked, pulling me closer. My body turned so I was on my side. "I'm high as fuck, and horny as fuck." He buried his face in my neck and laid kisses all over. I giggled and put my arm on his shoulder.

The hand closest to me ran down my body, sliding down my legs. But after, he slid off the hood of his car. Nate snuck back inside and he plugged his phone into the aux cord. A few seconds later, Right Round by FloRida began playing.

I erupted into laughter as Nate pounced out of his car, looking at me as he danced over. He wasn't a good dancer, but it was cute to watch him try.

He took my hand and pulled me down, moving with me in rhythm to the music. It got to
The chorus and I spun around, bending over to put my hands on my knees. I laughed as Nate guided my hips in circles.

We danced to old throwbacks in the headlights of the Lambo, all over the lights of LA. From here I could barely see LAX, and all the planes flying in and out.

Nates phone rang during our duet of Beauty and a Beast. He sat me on the hood and had his body pressed up against mine, his hand cupping my cheek. He stopped and groaned. Before he walked to it, he kissed me softly.

"Hello?... Oh. Okay man... I'll be right there... I have a friend with me, though... Okay, bro. See you." Then he hung up. He turned to me and sighed.

"The studio needs to see me. Sammy apparently went up there and now he's recording." His tall figure walked back to where he was when he left. I looked up at his saddish expression.

"It's okay. You can go do your boy things." A smile lit my face. Nate shook his head.

"If I'm going, you're going with me."