Treasure Hunt?

Dear Issac.

All day I have been thinking about that clue. I can't seem to think of anything but that. I kept calling that number and hearing that clue over and over again.  I practically memorized it by now. I paced around my room for a while still trying to figure out what it meant. I stopped in front of my bulletin board. I looked at all the pictures of us.

One specific one caught my eye. The picture where we were in the aisle at the store, where I made you try jelly....

It couldn't be you. But they never found your real body. Maybe this is a clue to find your body. 

I grabbed my keys and ran outside and walked to the store. That specific store..

Issac, what if this is a joke? I don't want to get my hopes up.

I got to the store and went to the aisle. I searched where the jelly was. I couldn't find anything. 

I realized that I indeed had gotten my hopes up. It couldn't have been you. I really had hoped that after all these years, you would somehow come back to me. I really did miss you. My favorite year with you was probably 7th grade. Is that weird? That I remember 7th grade? 

Whatever. I guess right now it didn't matter anyways. I have someone new and well you? I don't know my feelings towards you anymore... I hate being so confused like this. 

Even if i was able to tell you these things, right now I know you wouldn't feel the same way. You would've probably had a new girlfriend by now too and me with my boyfriend. Either way it wouldn't work out..

All this had been on my mind as I walked back home...

Love,
Fiona.