Something's Not Right

Dear Issac,

Today in school, I was sitting in my seat in math class and Emily passed me a note that said 'Stephan likes you' I rolled my eyes at her but she just smiled. I threw away the paper on my way out.

When lunch time came around every one was looking at me. I wondered why. I sat down in our usual table and began eating my pizza. Emily and Lauren were already here. As I finished my pizza, Stephan, Liam, Xavier, and Cole came and sat down.

'Fiona, can I talk to you?' Stephan had asked me. I nodded and threw my trash away as I followed him out in the hallway.

'I just walked to tell you something that I couldn't keep a secret anymore.' He had said. I nodded in response.

'Well, I just wanted to tell you that I really like you, Fiona. I know that you may not feel the same way. And I know that this is the last thing you want to hear since Issac past away recently but I just had to tell you. I couldn't keep it a secret anymore.' All I could do was stare at him in disbelief. I hadn't expected this. But what can I do when my heart is still over there with you?

'I'm sorry, Stephan, but I just can't like you back. I mean you're a great guy. You're funny, smart, sweet, caring, nice, and gorgeous. But in my entire life I've only loved one person, Isaac. Unfortunately he took my heart with him and I can't share the same feelings as you.' I told him. The look on his face showed sadness and understanding. I felt so bad but I couldn't lie to him either.

So now I don't know what to do. I'm lost without you, Isaac. You were the one who would always give me advice when I had no clue what to do in my situations.

I can't come to you for advice. I wish you were here. I just don't understand why now? You were so happy and excited to graduate. I don't get what made you choose to leave us. It's just that something doesn't seem right. You just wouldn't do that to yourself. I know you wouldn't. Did someone do this to you? Maybe, because I know that the Issac I knew wouldn't do something like that to himself. You just wouldn't. So who could've done something like that to you?

Everyone loved you. Your mom was so terribly upset when she found you. Your father just looked emotionless but I'm sure he was hurting inside. You were so popular, I don't see who could've done this to you. I'll find out.

The police and everyone else believe it was suicide. But I don't.

I promise you, Isaac, that I will find out who did this to you and I will make them pay for taking you away from me, from your family. They won't get away with this.

Love,
Fiona