Snooping

Dear Issac,

As I promised you, I will tell you what I found in the little wooden box I found in Brandon's room. As I finished dinner yesterday, I went straight to my room and opened up the little box.

Inside there was photos of you taken at school and other places. You always came out smiling in them. And in most of them I was in them too. There was also a letter inside. It was from you to some girl.

Dear Claire,

I'm sorry to tell you but I can't be with you anymore. I had fun these last few weeks but that's all it was, just fun. I'm sorry that you had to find out like this. It wasn't my intention for you to find me with her in bed but it happened. So I'm just trying to say is I'm sorry. I was drunk and I let myself get carried away. I shouldn't have messed around with her. But anyways, I just want to tell you that In sorry for everything that I've done. And that I'm moving on and you should too...

Sincerely,
Issac

By the looks of this letter, Issac, you cheated on this girl. I didn't even know who this girl is. You always told me about the girls you dated. But why not her? Why did you keep it from me?

I also found other letters but these were from her to you. One of them said...

Dear Issac,

I know you said that you are sorry for what you did but I just can't accept your apology. I loved you and you cheated on me. You told me you loved me. And I believed you. You broke my heart and for that I can't forgive you. But yes, I will try and move on just like you. I already saw that in school you have a new girl. It's only been one week and you already went with another girl. That says a lot about you. My brother already knows that something is bugging me. But of course I won't tell him what. If he knew what you did, he would most likely kill you. He is so over protected which is why I don't want him to know what you did. Have a nice life...

Sincerely,
Claire

I could tell by this letter that you really did hurt her by going off with another girl. What were you thinking, Issac? But anyways that's all I found in the little box. But I was curious, why did Brandon have all this? And that is exactly what I'm going to find out.

Love,
Fiona