Lost In Thought

Dear Issac,

I dont know what to do at this point. Im very confused and worried. I really want to know what happened to your body. People have noticed my change. I no longer smile like before. Im constantly waiting by the phone. Waiting for Detective Hail to call and give me news on your body. I want all of this to just come to a conclusion. I hate the fact of living like this. Living with worry and curiousity.

Sandra and Stephan have noticed my mood lately and have been asking a lot of questions. And to avoid them I just tell them that I have something to do and I simply walk away. Detective Hail said that he would investigate more to find your missing body. After school, I walked to your house. Your mother greeted me kindly and let me in. She made me spaghetti which she knows is my favorite. I asked her if I was able to go to your room. She agreed and let me go.

As I walked inside, I looked around your room. Everything was untouched. I kept getting this weird feeling in my stomach, I couldn't quite understand. I walked to your window and sat on the windowsill.

Issac, you have been my best friend fro so long and I miss you so god damn much. All this suicide, murder, or what ever this is, is too much for me. I can't handle all of this. Its been months and I haven't been able to forget you. Im not sure if that is a good thing or bad? These days I feel like no one understands me anymore. Not like you did at least... My life is slowly crumbling down and I don't know what to do. I wonder what you'd tell me if you were here.

Missing you,

Fiona.