Two Out Of Three

Dear Issac,

Today I woke up and got ready to go with Detective Hail to visit the suspects of your murder. Detective Hail came around to pick me up at 10 am.

As we rode to Christian Harley's house, Detective Hail kept reminding me that he didn't want me to speak just to listen. He said he would do all the talking. He told me that if they asked me any questions, I was to simply stay quiet and let him take care of it.

When we arrived at Christian Harley's house and walked up to his front door, I didn't know what to except. Christian let us into his home as Detective Hail asked him some questions about his whereabouts on Sunday, April 5. He responded all the questions very easily. He also had an alibi, but of course we went to check out his alibi and it turns out that his alibi checks out.

Since we had nothing else on Christian Harley, we decided to stop at Lucy Marlow's place.

Her house was a regular sized house. We knocked on her door and a lady greeted us. It turned out to be Lucy's mom. Detective Hail asked the lady if we were allowed to ask Lucy a few questions.

The lady agreed and let us in. It turns Lucy had bought the costume only to wear it and visit her little sister in the hospital, who had been sick with cancer. Lucy had thought wanted to make her sister smile so she thought dress in up as a clown and doing a few tricks could get her sister to smile.

Detective Hail dropped me off at my house later that day. But this time, Kate saw. She asked me a lot of questions like, 'why were you with the police' or 'where did you go'

Honestly Issac, I don't know what to do with her anymore. I love her to death but I don't want to have to tell her that your death was a murder. And besides I she has learned to live and accept the fact that you're no longer here.

Unlike me, I'm still trying. But no matter how hard I try, I just can't. You meant so much to me. You were there when no else cared. You knew how to cheer me up, how to make me smile. You always said the most perfect thing. And I hate the fact that I will no longer hear your voice, or see you.

Tomorrow Detective Hail and I are going to be going to Brandon Garcia's place and ask him a few questions. I really do hope we can get other leads because right now we have nothing. And I'm desperate to figure out who killed you and I will, I promise.

Love,
Fiona