Note

Dear Issac,

Its currently winter break and I'm very excited about Christmas. You know how much I love Christmas. Stephan had gone to visit his family for the holiday, which I didnt mind at all. I barely got home today. The first thing I did was go straight to my room and unpack everything. No one was home as they are all working and Kathy was at school. On my desk I saw there was mail for me. There was one specific one that caught my eye.

I opened it and it said,

"(213) 722-2222 please call and then you will receive your next clue"

It was a weird note. I didn't know who could've possibly send me this. I was temtped to call the number but I hesitated. It could be just a prank. I decided to leave it alone.

I went downstairs to make myself a sandwhich since the ride home made me hungry. While I was making my sandwhich, the door opened to reveal a tired looking Kathy.

She rushed towards me and gave me a hug telling me how much she missed me. I made her a sandwhich too while she told me how her day was.

Your mom had came home a little after. She greeted me and stayed with us to talk. It was about 9pm when I was in my room. I was about to go to sleep when my eyes caught the sight of the note that I had recieved earlier.

My curiousity got the better of me as I grabbed the note along with my phone. I called the number and a voice answered. It said,

"There's a store where we went. And aisle we walked. And a food you made me try for the very first time. A picture captured. There is another note you will find on your quest to find your prize."

This was all very confusing. I didn't know what this 'clue' meant. I put my phone and note down.

I was very curious as to what that 'clue' meant. I also wondered what my 'prize' would be. I thought about it. Over and over I listened to the clue. I'll have to figure it out tomorrow. I still wondered who gave me this mysterious note...

Curious,
Fiona