Wrong Room

Dear Issac,

After I had found all those letters and pictures I went back to Brandon's house when he wasn't there. I was meaning to get to his room to put back the box but instead I found myself in the wrong room. It appeared to be his little sister's room. And I noticed that she wasn't at all a little girl, she was a teenager. She had her bed neatly made and there were pictures of her and her friends on a bulletin board. She was a blond girl with beautiful blue eyes and her smile could make you smile in an instant.

But as I looked around I saw that on her shelf she had a photo album. Of course my curiosity got the better of me. I sat on her bed as I opened up her album. On the first page it said, 'Property of Claire Garcia'. That's when I figured that the girl you were sending letters to, was her. I searched through the photos and was surprised to find some with you in it.

There was one in particular that caught my attention. You both were at the beach and you were carrying her on your back as she hugged you tight. She was smiling and so were you. You both looked so happy together.

I had to admit seeing you this happy with her made me a little jealous. I knew how you were. You only stayed with girls for a night, then you'd ditch them. But for some reason it seemed different with her. Did you really love her?

If you did, then why did you hurt her so badly? God Issac, I really wish you were here. I would want you to explain this to me. Why didn't you tell me about her? I need to know all these things...

Love,
Fiona