35

A/N: Hello! It's been awhile? I'm sorry? Okay... this is an update and hope you are pleased with this. But this doesn't mean that I'm updating this very often like the usual since as I have replied to a comment. I'm very busy at the very very moment. I'm really sorry. Though, I'm not abandoning this book. NOT.

***

You are perplexedly staring at the two male (Joey & Takeru), who's familiarly hugging right in front of you at the moment. It took a minute before you had manage to recover from your confusions as why the two knew each other. You intentionally let out a loud cough to catch the attention of the two, and you succeeded. The two both turned their attention at you but this time they are the once who're confused of what you did.

"A-a..." You stuttered at the loss of words to say. You've gone blank due to the weird atmosphere as you thought it was.

"(Y/nn) are you okay? Did you catch a cold?" Joey asked with obvious concern drawn to his face.

"No... I didn't have...it's just..." you tried to answer but you couldn't seem to speak well. You just then averted your sight to the both of them in such a questioning manner.

Joey averted his attention at Takeru and then avert back to you, he was as if copying you of what you are doing. You two did this for a moment before Joey had finally manage to understand what you are trying to ask.

"Oh," he reacted, "this is Takeru," Joey introduced with a smile. "And Takeru, this-,"

"(Y/nn)" Takeru finished making Joey stop in his actions. It was now Joey's turn to be perplexed at you and Takeru.

Joey's brows starts to crease, "h-how?" he asked to the guy named Takeru.

As for you, you had managed to finally fully recover, "that's what I was trying to ask, how did the two of you knew each other?" you asked in one breath.

"We're cousins." Joey and Takeru answered in unison.

You blinked at the revelation and thought of such a small world you live in. "So....why does the two of you knew each other?" it was now's Joey's turn to ask.

"She lives at one of our apartments." Takeru answered.

"Really? Is it next to the apartment where I stayed and left my secret belongings?" Joey asked.

"Actually..." Takeru paused, hesitating to whether he would say what he was supposed to say or just leave it. "Actually, she's living at the apartment you stayed at. Your belongings are still there, hidden somewhere inside the same room." He deadpanned making Joey choke of what he just revealed.

END OF CHAPTER