01

It has been two days since you've arrived in Japan. The excitement in you hasn't died down yet, everything was still surreal. You are staying there for a one whole semester. The school you're transfering has given you a week to get used of the place and prepare for school.

You are living in a cute apartment. The room was a studio type. The wall was painted in the accent of valentine pink while the wooden floor has the impression of different from you. Yes, you've known that the architecture of Japan always uses wooden floor or tatami mats but it was your first seeing one. You don't feel uncomfortable with it but instead excited. The room was perfect if only your things are in order. Your entire things has arrived yesterday, you are still on the process of unpacking and organizing but decided to leave it and roam around to check the place you're going to live within six months. Well not really, you are actually checking either your favorite YouTuber Shine is your neighbor or not. Or the possibility that you might see him passing by or stumbled at him like in some fan fictions you've read. But as you did, you didn't see him as you wished but still you didn't regret looking around. The place was nice, clean and refreshing. You smiled at the sight of the place, 'so this is Japan.' You thought. "Not bad." You muttered glancing at the leafless tress you've seen as you pass by the park near to your apartment.

You're back to your apartment. You sighed looking at the disorganized messy room you have. "I didn't see anything." You said ignoring the unpleasant sight but then felt bothered when your mind had thought about the possibility of Shine instantly visiting your room. And that's a big embarrassment to you. So you decided to do it anyways. After all, it's for your own benefits. 

END OF CHAPTER