10

You were just lazing around your apartment. You still feel bad about not meeting Shine yesterday, this caused you to just spaced out and just lie on your bed. 'What am I doing to my life?' You thought as your eyes traveled to the unfinished Hatsune Miku dress you have been making. You actually decided to attend a cosplay con next week and you decided to cosplay Miku. You can't help but sigh since your interest of finishing the dress had vanished after not meeting Shine. 'Just what Shine did to you?' You thought again as a notification coming from your phone was heard. You immediately looked at it. It was a twit from Shine saying he had post another video and the fans should watch it. It was a little odd to you for Shine to state that the fans should watch it. But didn't pry too much thought about it and watched his latest vid without hesitations.

The title of the video was 'Oh My God! Is this me?' You clicked the video and watched it.

"Konichiwa! I'm Einshine! And welcome to my..." He paused and looked around checking if someone was there. "Harem." He whispered. "Anyway, this video will be about the gifts I've recently received from my fans."

A sighed escape on your lips as you heard him mentioned about the gifts from his fans. You already had given your gift for him to Joey. It's not that you regret it, you actually feel thankful towards Joey's kindness but you feel sad that you can't give Shine a single gift. You continued watching the video as Shine starts to reveal each gifts. He brags about everything that he shows in the video. Everything was entertaining and you find it really amusing on how he find everything so special and feel suddenly jealous about the fans whose gifts were shown until Shine took out a very familiar Einshine plushy.

Your eyes widens in shock, "no way..." You muttered, "Joey gave it to him..." You smiled and tried not to scream in excitement but failed to do so. "Thank you very much Joey!" You started jumping in joy. "Kyaaa~!"

The plushy was the one you had given to Joey.

END OF CHAPTER