09.5

A/N: Okay guys, this is not chapter 10. Every chapter with '.5' in it is considered The Anime Man/Joey's chapter. This is also exempted of the 300+ words thingy. This kind of chapters will either be long or short. Enjoy!

(Y/n) = Your name

(Y/nn) = Your Nickname

***

By the time Joey had received the paper bag and (y/n) and he separated ways, he had been curious what's inside it. 'Is it some silk lingerie?' he thought. The paper bag was colored in pink and was totally sealed, he didn't want to open it since he's still outside buying some merchandise Shine had told him. Well, the paper bag he received was supposedly for Shine but it was now his. 'Come to think of it...' He thought, "I didn't get to ask her name." He finally realizes that all this time they didn't get to introduce each other. 'Wait, there should be a note in here.' Joey searched if there's a note attached in the outside of it, and he found one.

***

The note says:

Hi Einshine! Hope you like this customized gift of mine ^-^, I made it with all my great skills and heart XD Lol. Stay healthy and awesome! <3

From your no. 1 Shiner,

(Y/nn) ^_~v

***

'So (y/nn) was her name.' Joey smiled. Not so long, he finally rides the train and soon arrived at his home. It's not really his home, it's actually Shine's but he's living there in his entire vacation in Japan. To make it short, they're housemates. "I'm home!" He greeted, "are you here already, Shine?" he asked but no one answered. "So Shine still isn't here." Joey assumed and head straight to the leaving room to check if he was right, as he saw no one he placed the two paper bag in the center table first as he strides towards the kitchen to drink some water. But he chocked when suddenly Shine came out from his room. He vigorously coughed twice before he manages to whine. "Why didn't you answer when I asked earlier?"

"I answered... but you probably didn't hear me because I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth." Shine answered.

"Oh," Joey nodded. "Anyway, there's the merchandise that you told me to buy earlier." Joey said as he turns his back on Shine to wash the glass he had used. "How was your dinner with Kat?"

"It was great and worth it. Anyway, where did you suddenly go? It was supposedly a surprise celebration of your first day here in your vacation and you left us." Joey instantly paused of the question when Shine asked again, "there are two paper bags, which color is mine?" Shine pick the two paper bags and look through it. The one was colored in pink while the other was white. "Oh, I know. The pink one is mine." Shine said. Joey was about to nod when he remembered that the pink paper bag was now for him.

"No, it's the white one." Joey immediately turns his head at Shine. He was still at the kitchen. Though, it was already too late because Shine was already reading the note.

"So Joey, you've met a Shiner?" Shine asked still staring at the note. "Why didn't you immediately told me? I wonder what's inside," Shine now was intently looking at the pink paper bag. "She said it's customize." He then decided to open the sealed paper bag.

Joey on the other hand just decided to stand still in the kitchen staring at Shine who's currently destroying the sealed paper bag. He wanted to claim it as his but he can't do that since it was originally for Shine and besides his name was on the note.

"Oh god!" Shine exclaimed as Joey suddenly got curious of what was the gift. "Look Joey, it's me!" Shine raised the Einshine plushy character so he can see it. "It's really well made! Look at the details, and the green mark on the cheeks is really cute!"

"So you like it." Joey said as Shine turns his way at him. "You should make a new video and thank the fan who made the plushy for the great effort and say you really like it."

"I don't like it, I love it." Shine corrected, "and yes, I'm going to make a new video and thank this talented Shiner of mine."

END OF CHAPTER