07

A/N: This is so far the only chapter that exceeds the 300+ words and I might be repeating this in the future chapters.

"You" = Japanese

"You" = English

'You' = Thoughts

***

You are now in Akihabara feeling really excited, excited in a sense that you'll have the chance to meet Shine. You've been informed by someone that he'll be there. And that someone was the guy you saw last night who turned out to be the famous Australian YouTuber The Anime Man. Well, you're actually hesitant of going but you have decided to meet Shine once more. To give the good impression you wanted to show. You also had brought with you the Einshine plushy.

You arrive at the [Random Name] café earlier than what Joey had told you to make it look like a coincidence since he didn't said that he'll introduce you. You're already blessed and thankful of Joey's kindness. To think he would tell you one of their favorite café is just like a dream already. So now it's your turn to do the rest. You patiently waited at the said café, you ordered drinks and foods that they offer to avoid being chased out. The time seemed to have slow down since you feel like you've been waiting for days already but that's not the real case now. You're meeting Shine and you should look organize and refreshing. The time had pass and it was already afternoon. You fixed yourself from the tip of your hair to your heels.

It was already 6 pm and still Shine and Joey hasn't arrived yet. You sighed as you saw the time on your wrist watch. "Maybe they decided not to come here today." You muttered. You don't want to get mad since if that's what meant to happen then you just have to accept your fate. So you decided to just go home already.

You were now heading to the train station, even if you thought of just letting it go, you can't help but feel really sad, it may not be visible in your face but you expected too much. 'Who said to trust Joey's words anyway.' You thought and laugh. "It's you idiot." You muttered to yourself. 'But what if they arrive after I left?' you suddenly thought as your hopes started to rise up. You know that you're an idiot if you go back but you decided to be one and act like one, so you went back.

As you saw the café, you took a deep breath before entering. You stepped in when the door opened. You have received such weird stares from the staffs since you've been there the entire afternoon.

"Did you forgot something, ma'am?" a waitress asked. You smiled at her and shook your head. The waitress was obviously puzzled and was clearly dying to ask what was she doing there again, you know she'll be rude but you waited for her to ask so you can answer that it's none of her business. Though, this didn't happen since suddenly someone had interrupted them.

"She's with me." That someone was Joey.

END OF CHAPTER