25

"Where are we really going?" You asked panting due to running. Shine and you had decided to run to catch up the time that was wasted by your conversation at the café. You were following Shine when he suddenly stopped from his tracks. "You only said that we're going to meet Joey, you didn't state the place." You added still panting. You then noticed him keeps turning his sight everywhere in the place you two had stopped. There's actually a huge crowd since you two are in front of a Movie World. "Shine?" You called out. "Is something wrong?" You asked as you directed your sight at the busy crowd around you.

"We are actually at the place where Joey is." You heard him respond.

"Oh, so you were looking for him." You said as Shine nodded. "We should call him then." You suggested.

"Oh right." Shine slightly laugh taking out his phone from his pocket. "I forgot we actually have phones." He said putting emphasis on the last word. And so you giggle getting Shine was just being sarcastic.

As Shine was finally talking to Joey in his phone, you were just standing in the side observing him. You keep thinking how lucky you are for getting along with Joey. Well, it's not that you two are friends. You don't even know if the guy considers you as a friend. But you are thankful since you're not alone with Shine today if it wasn't for him. You smiled, 'two weeks.' You thought. 'Two weeks from now, I'll be going home already. I'm lucky I got to experience this before I started preparing to leave.' You sighed discreetly as Shine turn his attention at you, probably. You are not sure though since he seems like he's not really looking at you; it was as if his attention was actually behind you.

"Shine?" You creased your brows out of confusion. But your confusions grew deeper when you noticed the panicked expression was instantly drawn to his face. "What's wro..." You couldn't finish you words since Shine had instantly grabbed you towards him. But due to its suddenness when Shine had grabbed you, you lost your balance and unfortunately Shine too making both of you fell on the ground. Not both of you really, since you fell on top of him not on the ground. 'What just happen?!' You mentally exclaimed as you noticed your face buried in his chest. You looked up and saw Shine's pained face.

"Aargh this sucks..." You heard him hissed, "(Y/nn) are you okay?" Shine asked as he tried to move wincing in pain.

END OF CHAPTER