12

"You" = Japanese

"You" = English

'You' = Thoughts

***

A week had passed and the awaited cosplay con has come. You arrived early in the designated location. You still haven't wear Miku's wig and the dress you made but the make-up was already done.

Even though you arrived early, there are already a lot of people on the location. And almost everyone is in cosplay. You immediately went inside the stadium were the event is being held. As you are finally inside, you bought a coffee and now decided to wait for Joey's arrival. You planned this in the very beginning so you don't want this to fail.

You waited and waited. An hour passed and the coffee you had bought has now gone cold while the venue was crowded. Though, your waiting hasn't gone into vain this time. Your eyes twinkled as you spotted Joey entered the stadium holding a camera with him. Your eyes immediately scanned his surroundings to check if Shine was with him. And when you realize he was alone, you immediately approached Joey with your coffee. And when you say approach, you mean was spilled the coffee in his clothes.

Joey was shock. He was gaping at his clothes that are now entirely tainted with the coffee. He blinked twice then robotically raised his head and looked at you. "J-just what the fu-," he couldn't finish his loud cursing at you because you had immediately covered his mouth and dragged him. You don't care what room you took him in as long as the two of you are alone. It's because if you don't do as what you had planned, you won't get a chance to present the gift you wanted to give.

"What the fuck do you want from me?!" Joey cussed as you just stared at him absorbing all the colorful words he has been bursting out.

Joey then noticed your silence and thought it was weird, he looked at you but still the irritation was visible. "Why are you silent?" you didn't answered. "Aren't you going to apologize?" that question hit you but that didn't put any emotion in your face. Joey then face palmed in front of you that made you arcs a brow. "Why didn't you tell me that you don't understand English?"

"Huh?" was your reaction. Joey didn't recognize you and thought your silence as if you didn't understand him so you just decided to shrug it off. "Okay, I'm sorry so..." you paused for a second as you feel your cheeks burn in embarrassment. "Can you take off your clothes now?"

END OF CHAPTER