14

Silence fields the room. Joey was unbelievably staring at you while on the other hand you are blushing really, really hard. To think that what you said mislead him to something you didn't cross your mind with and still haven't done yet.

"You're kidding me." Joey broke through the silence.

"I'm not a kid to kid around." You responded, didn't even think the sarcasm connected in your words. But then as you noticed your rude answer, you had immediately followed it with the line so I'm not kidding, but that didn't really help so you just release a sigh.

You saw him face palmed again, "why didn't you immediately tell me?" he started walking in circles. "God, this is so embarrassing."

"Okay Joey... I'm sorry... this is entirely my fault for misleading you to that kind of idea." You bitten your lower lip and looked away.

"So you know me?" Joey paused, you immediately avert back your sight at him and nodded as a respond. "So that's why you instantly approached me with your coffee with you." He sighed, "Okay forget it, I'm not angry anymore but I'm still taking the spare clothes you're talking about." He said as you inwardly celebrated since your plan is going smoothly.

"Okay, here are the spare clothes." You showed a medium size white paper bag. "I'll go outside, just call me in once you are already finish changing your clothes." You said as you immediately went out.

Minutes passed and you finally heard him calling you in. You immediately went inside. You paused as you notice that it fits him really well.

"Um..." You heard him started, "are you sure this are just spare clothes?"

You stiff as you heard him asked. It's not really spare clothes; instead its clothes for cosplay made for Joey. He might not have noticed it but he'll soon realize it.

"Ah...haha, yes of course it is." You responded, "Where did you put your dirtied clothes?"

"I put it in the paper bag since I didn't have any spare bag with me."

"Oh... good, here I have shoes for you too to match the clothes you're wearing." You said trying not to sound suspicious.

Joey paused and intently stared at you. You tried not to produce sweat and just appear innocent. "Don't I look too formal already? Just look what I'm wearing." He looked down to the spare clothes which turned out to be an Armani suit.

You plastered a grin, "you wouldn't look formal if you wear this." You said showing a white wig, a pair of cat ears and a mask.

END OF CHAPTER