30

You are shock. Very, very shock.

You blinked as you can't help but open your mouth and swallow the unidentified object that was pressed against your lips. Luckily, it was just the caramel favored popcorn.

'But why was Joey's face placed against yours?' you mentally thought as Joey has finally moved away. You have blacked out. That's why you couldn't seem to realize what just Joey did.

You've gone speechless - rather you can't say a word. You don't know why, you just can't. It seemed like your voice has disappeared.

And then you heard him smirked and saw his hand moved to his lips and wiped it. With that, your question was answered making you gape in realization. You then deeply gasp as you felt your cheeks burns in bright red.

Joey fed you the popcorn using his mouth.

"If being gay has this privilege... then I guess I'll be gay for you." He playfully muttered followed again with a smirk. The famous YouTuber was obviously enjoying the tease.

While you, you wanted your soul to leave your body right at the moment. Because if not, you'll force Joey's soul to leave his body instead just like what Taiga had come up after Ryuji had seen the love letter she wrote for their class president.

'Why did you do that? And...' you then remember Shine. 'Oh nooo...did he see what Joey did?' the horror in your face was now visible as you stiffly turn your sight at the blond. Thankfully, the blond seemed to have not notice. Shine was busy watching the movie in the wide screen. You sigh in relief as you turn back your attention at the guy who stole your first kiss. Yes, that was your first freaking kiss. And it happened in an unexpected, perverted way. Only perverts would do what he did and to think you have swallowed the popcorn. You once again glared at him, 'this is your fault.' You blamed, 'You really live up to what you call yourself in your videos. You really are a pervert.' you thought as you stomp your hilled sandals in his foot.

END OF CHAPTER