09

You are amused of his sudden reaction. He seemed crept out by your words. It made you giggle for an instant since you find it really hilarious, and because of what you did, Joey has become more perplexed. He has now started to become pale. It was as if he had seen the yandere Yuno from Mirai Nikki. And then you noticed that the two of you was already being stared at by the customers in that café. It may not be embarrassing but it's uncomfortable, so you just suddenly took Joey's wrist and drag him outside.

You both are now outside, you turn around to face Joey. You were about to smile when you saw Joey's new reaction, it seemed that you have surprised him. So now you laughed, this made him raise a brow. "What's funny?" He asked.

"You," you answered.

"Me?" He retorted sounding not-so-sure. You then nodded still in the state of laughing.

"I'm sorry... I just can't help it since your reaction was really funny. Are you suddenly scared of me acting like someone who has a split personality disorder?" You plastered a grin and looked at him.

"Acting?" He stared at you for a moment as you just stared back. "You got me there," he face palmed and drastically sigh. "I thought you were the real deal. It actually scared me," he laughed in embarrassment, "what'd come to your mind to act that way?"

"Well..." You scratched your neck, "you see, it became really awkward since I know you noticed that I was about to cry there. I actually expected to see him and I was really happy when I saw you and my hope raised up and thought that I'm finally seeing him and my decision of coming back to that café didn't turn into vain but it turned out I was wrong, but still thank you." You smiled, "here, this is supposedly for Einshine but I decided to give it to you as my gratitude for telling me about this cafe and for rushing here to see me, it's not even your fault but you apologize, I'm really, really grateful, your fans might kill me now in jealousy if they happen to know that you did this to me." You giggled once again and handed him the paper bag. "Thank you very much!"

END OF CHAPTER