04

A/N:

"You" = Japanese

"You" = English

'You' = Thoughts

***

You're gaping like an owl, staring at the person who really looked like Shine. For you, the time seemed to have stop. The height difference has finally been noticed as you blinked and stared back again at him. He's way taller than you. 'Am I really not hallucinating?' You thought still in daze. You didn't notice that the Shine look-a-like guy was already feeling awkward from your gape.

If you look at it in a third person's POV, the guy was starting to get unsteady at the same time annoyed. His palms are starting to get sweaty due to uneasiness but you didn't notice these things because you're too focused figuring out if he's the real thing or not. You even forgot that you're in a line to pay until...

"I'm sorry but it's your turn already." You heard him said. It made you go back to your senses but was confuse as why the guy said that.

"Huh?" You tilted your head and looked at him questioningly.

"The counter." You blinked again but this time due to realization. You internally bit yourself as you bite your lower lip in embarrassment. You looked up to him and saw him rolled his eyes on you. 'Why are you so stupid?! Look what you've done, he's obviously pissed off!' you scolded yourself.

"I'm sorry." You apologized and immediately pay the 3 puddings that you took. As you did, you then walked out of the store. 'What if he's really Einshine?' You stamped your feet in despair. You're still in front of the store and could see the guy paying whatever he had bought. You could only sigh as you look inside your bag, "ah right, I didn't brought it with me today." You are talking about the plushy you made. You hopelessly stared at him from outside, you feel bad that you've made a bad impression at him. "I can't even ask if he really was Einshine." You sighed again.

"But he is Shine."

You creased your brows of what you had heard. It was as if you were answered by someone but decided to ignore it since maybe you're just hallucinating things.

"Are you perhaps a Shiner?"

You creased your brows again at the same time tilting your head in oddness. You decided to look on your sides to confirm if you're really just hearing things, but you realize you're wrong when you noticed a guy with a familiar face standing one meter away from you.

END OF CHAPTER