08

You couldn't stop yourself from plastering a smile when you recognize him, Joey.

He walked up to you, "um..." He started as you noticed him darting his sight everywhere. You also notice the heavy way of his breathing, it was as if he had ran a marathon. And now that you take a good look at him, you finally noticed that he's a mess. You didn't mind it since maybe Einshine and he was playing around in their way here. "Um..." You heard him again started. Before it started to get awkward, you've decided to just ask him about Shine.

"It's a good thing that I came back," you began, "So where's Einshine?" You questioned as you tried to scan the café to look where they decided to sit.

"Um...about that," he paused, "I'm sorry." You managed to immediately avert your sight at him when you heard him apologized.

You blinked twice perplexed at what he said but soon you had get what he meant by it. "Oh..." was your first reaction, "i-it's okay. You don't have to apologize," you forced a smile. "Instead, thank you for coming here just to tell me, you shouldn't have bothered though." You looked down to hide your sadden expression, you bit your lip to refrain yourself from sobbing since you really don't want to cry in front of Joey. 'Why am I being emotional for Einshine?' You thought as you felt stupid already. You blinked for a several times to stop your tears from coming out, as you successfully did, you then just remember the paper bag you've been holding onto the entire time, it is where you've put the Einshine plushy you've made in your first week here in Japan. You almost forgot that you have it with you. This instantly made you gain your spirit and get rid of the sad emotions you just felt recently. You then cheekily smile and confidently averted back your sight at him. "I think you don't deserve to be forgiven and I shouldn't thank you." You said. It was now Joey's turn to be puzzled as why you suddenly said that. You're starting to act like a cunt. He has now creased his brows looking at you incredulously. His expression was obviously screaming the line 'whoa, whoa...wait... Just what the fuck is suddenly wrong with this person?'

END OF CHAPTER