23

Unknown Number/ UN: [Are you there already?]

You are currently waiting at the [Random Name] cafe Joey had told you that he and Shine usually hangout, the same place in Akihabara where you waited for an entire afternoon only for Joey to say that Shine can't come. So now, you are staring at the message from an unregistered number. You were about to reply when the same number had texted you again.

UN: [Btw, this is Shine. Sorry I forgot to tell you on my first message ._.]

Shine: [I'm actually about to enter the cafe.]

Your eyes widens in shock. You instantly feel nervous for the reason that what if he recognizes you as the absentminded customer in the line. Will he get irked at you? You pressed your lip into thin line trying to calmly reply at the message.

U: [It's okay, I'm already here :)]

You replied as you heard a waitress greeted a customer who just arrived. You can't help but turn your attention at their direction.

And then you realize, it was actually Shine turning his sight around the cafe. He was definitely looking for you. He gestured the waitress that he doesn't need a table because he's with someone who's already waiting in the cafe.

You noticed him took out his phone and pressed some characters. You wanted to call out for him but you are hesitant due to cowardice. Yeah, you are afraid as you tried to look for Joey but sadly the said person was not around. You creased your brows then looked where Shine was again looking for a certain person called Joey. Your eyes grew wider as realization hit you. 'Shine was alone!' You mentally exclaimed. 'WAAAAIIIIIIII?!' You inwardly cried as panic hit you. 'Should I meet Shine or maybe next time?' You are busy freaking out in your mind that you didn't notice the loud ring coming from your phone. You didn't realize that that loud ringtone had already taken the attention of the one's who's inside the cafe.

"(Y/nn)?" You snapped out from your thoughts as you heard someone called your name. You looked at the person and instantly gape like an owl. It was Shine right in front of you. "You're (Y/nn), right?" he asked as you dumbly nodded. He smiled and took the seat across to you.

"H-how did you know..." You manage to blurt out but couldn't finish your question since Shine had pointed something in you. You directed your sight at the thing Shine was pointing and saw your phone. You instantly got confused and press the power button of your phone.

'3 Missed Calls.' You mentally read as you closed your eyes cursing to yourself. 'Of course, Shine would notice it was me. All he have to do was call my phone, and to think I have a loud ringtone.' You have bitten your lip in your dumbness.

END OF CHAPTER