Part 28

I was at Copa's place.

Mea- I could turn you invisible for 15minutes. My magic power may be week when I'm using it on someone else for so long.

Copa- that's a good idea, Sasha?

Sasha- but, when I'm in, how do I get out?

Mea- can u hide for 5minutes at least. I can try to built up enough.

Sasha- what! If you use up to much of your magic power at once, you can die!

Copa- yes, your right. Mea, do you really think you can do that?

Mea- I'm stronger than all of you! I can use magic power u can't even use.

Copa- this is serious, u haven't used anything but concealing magic, right?

Mea-.....

Sasha- your stupid.

Mea- I didn't have my memories! I was still smarter than you though!

Sasha- oh, you wanna go!

Mea- you might cry, Im not in the mood to hear your annoying whines when you loose either.

Sasha- err! I'm way stronger than the last time!

Mea- oh yeahh~

Copa- stop it!

Sasha- no! She's pissing me off!

Mea- *laughs*

Sasha tried to attack me but I used magics and with the wave of my finger she was back him her seat.

Sasha- what the? That was I doing?

Oh, I also erased a little of her memory.

Sasha- Mea! How are u here! I missed u soo much!

She got out of her seat and hugged me. I pet her head; she smiled and blushed.

Copa- what did you do? She's so... Happy.

Mea- I erased the memory of us fighting just now so she wouldn't fight bk, and put a truth spell to see how she really feels.... And now.

I snapped my fingers and her smile disappeared. She pushed herself away from me.

Sasha- WHY?!

Cola started laughing. I just giggled and she tried to attack but I quickly dogged.

My phone started ringing. I took it out and Sasha decided to attack again. I just held out my hand, stopping her, and answering my phone.

Mea- hello?

Ash- hey!

Mea- oh, hey Asher, what's up?

Ash- I'm board, so I called. You?.

Mea- your board? Umm, do you know were Copa lives?

Ash- yeah.

Mea- well, come. I'm there. We wanna chat.

Ash- hmm, ok.

_time skip_

We heard a knock on the door and I got of and walked to it, followed my Sasha.

I opened the door and saw Asher,

Mea- hey Ash.

Sasha- Ash? Is he your boyfriend? What about brother?

Ash- umm,

I could see a faint blush on Asher's face. I narrowed my eyes at Sasha and she just stick her tongue out at me and I sighed. I pulled Ash inside by hand and the slight blush on his face deepened a bit. I let go of his hand and walked up to Sasha, who was still by the door. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and walked outside, her hitting my back, trying to escape.

Sasha- PUT ME DOWN! MEA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU- OWW! 

I dropped her outside the gate and locked it. She was shorter than the gate and I was taller.

I walked away dusting my hands with a satisfied look on my face. I entered the house and locked the door.

Mea- so, where were we?

Copa started to laugh, and Asher laughed as well.

_time skip_

Ash- sooo, what your saying is.... Sasha broke into the queens castle , stole some jewels, and escaped with just a few scraps. She is definitely my type *wink*

Copa- haha, well she's 14 and if you want her, you will have to help us.

All of a sudden I saw Sasha sliding down the the handle of the staircase.

Sasha- I'm your type huh?

Ash- yeah baby.

Sasha- *giggles* already got my eyes on someone.

Copa- and who is this boy?

Sasha- sorry, I'm into girls.

Copa- WHAT?!?

Sasha- yeah.

She walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

Sasha- play along

And she kissed me. I kissed back and the both boys jaws dropped.

Ash/Copa- I'm into a lesbian!?!? What the fvck!??!

Sasha pulled back and there was a string of saliva.

Ash- oh come on! I never got a hot kiss like that.

Copa- you kissed her?

Mea- let's get back to business.

Sasha- I agree.

Sasha sat on the coffee table and crossed her legs. Ash smirked at this and She looked at me and winked. He role his eyes and Copa started talking again.

Copa- Asher, you down for our plan?

Ash- yeah, why not? Got nothing better to do. But, why didnt you tell Mal about this whole thing of yours?

Mea- cause he would get angry and yell, and then Kelana would know about it too. Which I don't want happening.

Ash- ok. I understand. So, when are we starting this?

Sasha- umm, like, now?

Copa- tomorrow.

Sasha- w-why??? I want my stuuuuuufff~

Copa- how do you except to just pick up n go.

Sasha- umm, just pick up n go, Duh.

Asher- I can do that. I live by myself soo.

Mea- Ill just leave a note. I really don't want to go to school right now.

Copa- uh, ok...well, later guys.

No one's pov

Asher and Meawla went home and got ready. Asher just told his sis that he was going out again,this time with Meawla, she didnt care that much cause she could invite the other girls over for a while. Meawla used a sleeping spell on Mal and Kelana and packed up, then left. they all left at 10pm, and it took them a while to get to the magic kingdom, Meriland.