A Valentine's Date 2

School went on as normal. (Time skip :p )

I was about to walk out the school with the girls but heard Asher call my name, the other boys following, "hay, can I speak to you....alone" Ash said, slightly blushing. "Umm....ok..." I followed him to the side of the school and he went down on one knee. "Meawla...will you be my Valentine, please go on a date with me...."he said, he had a small box with a ring in it,( it wasn't an engagement ring) it had a red heart on it, it was cute...but...I don't know why...I couldn't answer..."Ash...I.....I can't....I don't know what love is, and I don't want are strong friendships to be broken because of me....please understand....im sorry...." I looked at him and hugged him, I was crying....he just hugged me back and pet my hair..."it's ok, after what you have been through, I understand....you've been with Mal and you talk to him like.....you're calm with him....you talk to us like where just friends, or, like you aren't planning to be friends with us, I- don't know how to put it, but here, take the ring, I see you have the chain I gave you, you look nice..." he was trying to not be sad, I just pulled myself together and said "hehe~ yeah....thanks...but, you dont have to give me anything, it looks like it was really expensive...." he just said not to worry and he let me go, we walked back to the others. "HEY!!! Let's go! I have to get my sister!!! Remember?!?!" "Yeah!! And I have to get my brother!!!! Let's goooo!!!!" Said Jenna and Alanna. We were walking home and then departed. I felt like someone was following me, but I ignored it.

(Time skip ¿~¿)

I entered the house to see Mal and Kelana sitting watching television. "What are you two watching?" I said as I entered the house... "I don't understand this show, they just sing and make friends...." I started to laugh, "what? You can't blame me, in the villain. " "hehehehhe, you think were in an awesome story?" (Wink) "Maybe....um...do you wanna-" I heard the bell ring cutting Mal off....I wasn't expecting anyone so early. "Hello?....umm...." there was a girl I didn't know "um....h-hi....im...umm...Celeste...from your school...we don't talk...because im..a little mean to you, can I come in please..." I didn't want to let her in because I hate her but...then Mal, came up to me, "Whose at the door, your talking forever....." his eyes opened big and he took a step back. He was seen at my house..."M-Mal?!?!!? What the?!?!?! Why....?" Celeste ran into my house. Hugged him and cried. He pushed her of and ran and took off the television. He pulled Kelana upstairs and locked her in the bedroom room. I ran after him and calmed him down, "Mal! Calm the heck down!! She won't speak a word about this to anyone don't worry. I'll make sure of it. Hehe~ I'll protect you, like old times." He stared at me then calmed down....he pushed me out of the way and I fell over. I looked down at the floor and sat there when I heard Mal shouting "What the hell are you doing here?!?! And Why?!?!" He tried to hold it back. I know. "Mal *sniff* why are you here, with this cat-b****?!?!?!" "Don't you see the f***ing collar around her neck. And she's not a B****." I heard everything, then things go silent so I ran in to see....

Mal's POV

I was angry as hell and Celeste was sad, but I didn't care, I yelled at her and then she pushed in and kissed me. I pushed her of and she fell, but she pulled me down with her. Then I saw Meawla, she had tears in her eyes. She must've misunderstood. "M-Meawla! It's not what it looks like!" I shouted, but then Celeste interrupted "no...its exactly what it is" she then pulled me down and kissed me again. I jumped up and ran to Meawla, she was on her knees crying, her head in her hands, "Meawla...please-" I reached out my hands and tried to remove her hands but she hit away me hand, "NO!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! I SHOULD HAVE SAID YES TO ASH INSTEAD OF THINKING OF YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE!!!" She then got up and ran upstairs unlocked the door and pulled Kelana out, then ran out the door pushing me away. I put my hands on my head and sighed then slapped Celeste "I will have a little fun with you Celeste" I said, her eyes brightened up," I'll put a curse on you, and wach you suffer...now get out!" She was sad again and ran out of the house. I went to the couch, this Valentine's Day sucks. <sigh> Meawla....please....

Meawla's POV

I can't believe......Mal....would.....I was so distracted I bumped into someone. "Argh!!" I looked up and it was Asher, he caught me before I fell and Kelana stood up totally fine. "Uhh, hay Meawla..."he said shyly "his voice calmed me down and I stood up, "why are you crying?" He looked very concerned "I looked at him and forced a smile, "N-no reason, " be didn't believe me and told me to follow him. I followed him. We reached a house. It was nice, "come, this is were Faith and I live, she's inside getting ready to go by you." "Yeah....about that, in gonna switch that to another day. Can I talk to her?" "Sure, FAITH!!!" She came down running, she had on a light blue dress and her bunny ears were showing, I forgot I could change back so I did. But I was weak and fell to my knees. I saw Faith rush over to me but passed out.

I woke up in a room, it was cyan blue and it looked cute, I was on a aqua coloured. Then Ash enterd the room, "oh. Your awake, did in do that?""no, you didn't" I flashed him a smile. He smiled back then walked towards me and sat next to me then hugged me. "I was so worried about you, can you walk?" "I think so" I tried to walk but stumbled and Ash caught me. "This is the fourth time you've caught me since I met you, huh," I asked "nope, it's actually the sixth, you fainted twice, now and at school" "haha...yeah..." he helped me up and walked me to another room, it was creamy pink and had a grayish bed, it was cute. I saw Kelana and she ran up to me "Moma!.." she was hugging me tight. Faith came up to me and asked if I was ok, I said yes and then Asher asked me to follow him.so I did again. We were back at his room, he locked the door. "U-um, w-what a-are y-yuo d-doing???" I asked stuttering in every word. He hugged me again, "why were.you crying" he whispered in my ear. I looked down at my feet, "can we go on that little date you asked me on...please...." he let go of me and looked at me...then smirked..."are you asking me out, thats my job ya no" I rolled my eyes and laughed. It was about 5:30, I was already dressed so I just left with him and we went out and had ALOT of fun. We went to olive garden and then strolled along the park. We went back at his place and Faith and Kelana was peacefully sleeping in Faith's room so I slept with Asher. He kissed me and I just kissed back. But I didn't know why. "Do I like him?" I asked myself I didn't know and drifted off to sleep...

Sorry, I messed up this chapter but, please, im just trying, this is my first story in a long time, since primary school sooo.....yeah.......