what is love, PART 2

Mal's POV

"Err, I can't believe I actually said yes, errrrr!!!"I was walking down the road to the shop were I saw the twins crossing the light coming on my side, "hay!! May and Mathieu!!!" Thay both looked up and ran to me, "whats up, how's your pet, were is she?"May questioned, "Yeah, I wana see the look on her face." Mathieu followed. "If I brought her with me, I would have no money left" i said, but forgot about my voice. "You're voice....what did she do to you....did she cast a spell on you.." he asked, OH SHOOT!, "heh, she can't do that, you bothmust be sleepy, come over, if you wana see her, you can even play with her, heh, by the way, Asher is coming, u guys could stay up in the bedroom with me, there are gonna be girls in the house <sigh> ." The twins say yes then continue with me to the shop. I spotted ice creame when we got there, I saw her favorite flavor, when she was smaller, I was surprised that I remembered. I picked up a small container of it and made sure the twins didnt see me.the twins bought there stuff then waited outside for me, I came after then we headed to Meawla's place, where im living now.
When we reached, we saw Meawla in the kitchen making cookies, the twins love cookies so thay begged her for some. She said she knew that I would find them somehow and that's why she made them. She then put them un a plate and gave us. I grabbed the plate to make sure the twins dont eat all and went upstairs dropping of her things first. She went through the bag and saw the ice cream and then called me down. I made sure that I locked the door so the twins dont harass me. "Yes Meawla.....what do you want!, im NOT going out again!!!" I shouted, she just shook her head and told me to come, "D-did you r-remember my f-favorite flavor of i-ice c-cream...?" She was blushing so hard, and she was so cute too, I just couldn't resist and pushed her to the wall and kissed her, she didn't fight back this time, she slowly departed and I told her yes, she was more red than a tomato, I just laughed and she punched me, it didn't hurt though, then she looked to the ground, I lifted her chin with my fingers and made her look strait into her eyes, "do you still love me" I asked, but she said "I-im sorry Mal, I don't know what love is anymore..." a tear ran down her face, but all I did was kiss her again, this time I carried her to the couch and we made out until we heard someone come in, it was the front door, and someone walked in and saw us. "OH!MY!GOD!!!!" all the girls screaed that as she saw us, by that time I wasn't kissing her anymore and we both stood up, I didnt care but Meawla turned her face so she couldn't see her blushing, but I was blushing a little and just walked up the stairs to her room. But the grils were so loud, I could here them, from upstairs, "what the hell is going on down there?" May asked, "I told her not to worry and I just put on music.

Meawla's POV

"What THE HELL was THAT!!!!!" Alanna asked, "Yeah, U JUST KISSED MAL!!!!!" Faith then shouted, "NO, SHE DIDN'T KISS HIM!!!! SHE WAS MAKING OUT WITH HIM!! " Jenna, I didnt say anything, I just looked to the ground and apologized, then Asher walked in, "What's the matter ladies, hay Meawla, where's Mal, I heard he lives here now, heh," I told him to follow me and I knocked on the door, "M-mal, Asher is here", he opened the door and let Asher in, then I walked in and took the plate, which was empty, I then came down the stairs, the girls still standing at the door, I put the plate down in the sink and came to them, "im....sorry..." I said as I started to cry. They were no longer mad at me and hugged me saying they were sorry for shouting at me and then I spoke up, " I have something to t-tell u guys, Mal and I have a past," they were all shocked, and I looked to the floor, then I heard the door slam open, it was Mal, he came down and grabbed my hand and pulled me away from them, he pushed me in the bathroom and locked the doors, he then spoke softly so no one could here "what the hell are you doing, and why..." "im going to tell them, I can't keep it anymore, thay wont say anything, there not like the other girls, please, trust me, because I still have trust in you" I whispered back, he rested his head on my shoulder and said, "dont worry, I still trust you <sigh>...." he then said, "its so hard to resist you,I can't wait until there all gone, then its just me and you, heh, and yes, in trying to scare you, remember theres no escape from me," he was still scary surprising, I ran out of the bathroom and he laughed and walked out, the girls were sitting on the couch watching an anime on YouTube, I paused it and walked up to them, "girls, there's something I need to tell you, I told them the whole story and they seem a little frightened, I then told them the reason I was crying, its because, when I saw Mal's face for the first time in forever I remembered the bad things he made me go through, I got scared.....and I fainted because I got dizzy thinking bout it. Thay all understood and we just watched anime and ate snacks, laughing and talking with one another, I loved them, but to love someone as a lover, it was hard, but there were two boys, Asher and Mal, im sure Mal just plays with me, but I was developing feelings for him ,and Asher, he kissed me, but I dont know if he likes me.....
We chilled till 9:30, then everyone left, even the twins, but before Asher left, he gave me a chain, with a little heart on it, a diamond heart, then left....

1096 words, <3