Mal's plan part1

Meawla's POV

It has been about 2 weeks since ive been at that school,I have 7 friends but 3 enemies unfortunately. Everything in school has been great, except the fact that mal was still trying to get rid of me, he's the only one who knows that....im the last member of my family, I never got around to telling my best friends somthing my ENEMY knows about me. Suddenly my fbf (first best friend) is acting all weird,we walked together this morning and she looked deep in thought so I didnt say anything, but when I looked at her to try and kill the silence her face was tomato red.

(Time skip to lunch)
<BELL RINGS FOR LUNCH>

I was walking to my locker when I saw Alanna talking with Jeffery. "Hey Al-" my eyes opened wide when I saw that, they....they just.....k-... My thoughts were disrupted when I heard a sudden scream. It sounded like it came from the cafeteria, was it a cheerleader? Maybe....err..... I ran to the cafeteria to see that they WERE the cheerleaders. "Bleh! Those twins" , looks like thay heard me and thay stoped what they were doing and looked at me. I stepped back as I knew they were looking at me. "Go help the cheerleaders and ill district the twins" I whispered to Alanna and Jeffery. "Where's ur master, heh, did he finaly ditch u" the students laughed but I signaled them to stop, so they did. "U dont know who ur messing with Meawla!" Said Michi, "well if u wana shut me up, call ur 'master' hehe, is he not here today" as I said that he walked into the cafeteria and I just walked out. As I past him I gave him a smirk. He stopped in his tracks and looked at the twins, they were scared. "So, she finally used it, hahaha, she couldn't take it, hahahahahah" he walked up to the twins and slapped them both bringing them back to reality. "GO GET THE GIRL, AND DONT HESITATE TO ELIMINATE ANYONE IN YOUR WAY"
I heard him shouting and I ran down the hall trying to escape, but they know what I smelt like after being close to me in the cafeteria....sigh... I hid myself on the rooftop, 'ill jump if thay come up here' I told myself, 'its not like ill die, im half cat hehe mew~' i covered my mouth because I realized I meawed loudly accidentally....' oh no, oh no, oh no! ' "leave me alone!!! what do u want!!!" The twins just used teleport magic (which took my by surprise) and held my hands behind my back, then tired them together with thick rope and covered my mouth so I couldn't chant any spells, I was totally helpless.... mal then walked up and kneeled down to reach my hight because I was kneeling in the floor.........