The first day *Mew*~

Meawla's POV (me):

"OMG!!! Its my FIRST day and im already late!" As I run down the stairs of my house I picked up a slice of toast and run out the house. As im runing I stop to catch my breath while still eating as the crossing light takes its time to change. "The light FINALLY turned! Gotta go!"

While running I bump into someone and landed flat on my butt, "aww, that hurt" but when I looked up, I say a boy with blonde hair like mine but a little darker, and dark blue eyes"......". Looks like he saw my ears and tail....no?....hmm...

Boy's POV

"Oh my, are you hurt ma-"(ma lady) she.....she's beautiful.....but....are those wat I think thay are, no, they cant be real, can thay...? "M-may I help you up ma lady?" "Yes , th-thanks" she replied blushing, I just smiled and helped her up, "your face is red, what's wrong? " I reached out and touched her four head "EKK!! she jumped back with what seemed of cat-like reflexes, her tail and ears also raised "im f-fine, she stuttered "are u a c-cat-girl?" I questioned, she bit her lip and nodded her head. I then noticed her uniform and realized she was in the SAME school as I was in!. "May I escort u to school?" She looks surprised, she just realized too.

Meawla's POV

H-he's in the SAME SCHOOL as i'm in, oh my GOSH, he's soooooo cute. What should I say, yes? , sure?, ok?!?!, err, ill just go with the flow, WAIT, I don't even know his name, sigh, "M-my name is Meawla, ur's....?" *blushes softly but unnoticeable*. He answered with joy, but less formal than he was before, maybe I lowerd the tension between us, "my name is Asher, but u can call me Ash!" "Hehe, mew~ k!" Oh shoot! I got too excited and meowed, he must think im weird, I knew this was to good to be true, he then said "mew? You meowed?? Thats.....the cutest this I've herd a girl say, err, well, cat-girl say, heuheu".

Ash's POV

She IS and SOUNDS cute, I cant wait to go to the same school as her, wait....." Ah!! SCHOOL!!!" Meawla suddenly remembered and started to panic "IM LATE! IM LATE! IM LATE!"she screamed like the white rabbit fron Alice in wonderland. I started to laugh as she panicked, she then stoped and stared at me confused, which made my laugh even more "w-where - no-not late" I said while laughing historically "w-we st-still have t-ten minutes" "then lets GO!" She shouted. We ran to school but un the way we talked.And I FIGURED OUT WHAT CLASS SHE WAS IN, she's in.......

HEH,HEH,HEH, u thought it would be THAT easy to figure out her class, u will see in the NEXT chapter

CHAPTER 2- 4FRIENDS , 3FOES?