Chapter 20

Meawla's POV

Michi then glanced to see Mal, "Mal!!" She screamed, she walked over to him to see him in pain, blood dripping down his chin. "Copa, run, leave, she will kill you" I whispered. He nodded and ran out the door, then teleported. "Who....was....that...., why...did....he...hurt...Mal" she said as a tear went down her face. "That was me and Mal's old friend....im sorry Michi, but Mal knew it was coming....and he knew this would happen when he entered the house....but he still did...because he has changed.....he wanted to see his second best....I-" that was all I said before she interrupted, "Meawla, it's ok, just help me please...." she put one of his hands around her shoulder and I took the other side.

No one's POV .

The girls carried him to the bedroom and Matheu and Michigan was worried while Meawla was just looking at him with a blank expression. Her eyes weren't soft and soothing. It was cold and rough. "M-meawla....are y-you o-k." Michi said with a shaky voice. Meawla just looked up at her and then said..."Magics.....look...at...him" with those four words Michi and  Mathue realized that his wound was all healed, not even a mark...then Michi said something that broke Meawla. "A spell....they both...fasted a spell....at the same time...". Mathue followed up saying "Mal casted  self protection and-" "that guy casted strength...strengthening what I think was already strong. Mal's self protection was really strong, that's why he's....knocked out....I-it might last a l-long t-t-time " Michi interrupted her brother but at the end of her sentence she was shaking and stuttering. Meawla, on the other hand got up and walked away. The last thing she said before she left the room was "I'm going out........stay here for however long you want, I don't care." She took up a bag of clothing, it was Kelana's, and walked out the house. 

~(🎶it's a magical pony flying through the air🎶 Time skip🎶)~

Meawla's POV 

My eyes, as red and dull as stagnant blood. (as I said, I was changing stuff in the story so, here you are, they also don't were uniforms anymore). My long white hair would flow through the wind un nice sunny days. But the sun was covered by the clouds and the wind was not blowing as nice as it used to. "I haven't seen you in this state since youmeet Mal....what a shame...heh." I heard a familiar voice. It was Copa. "I'm sorry Mea, I reacted too quickly. But...I saw that collar and...I got angry. " his tone of voice changed from the first sentence he made, he sounded evil at first, but changed when he apologized. "Copa.....why did y-" I was cut off when he held me forcefully pulled me into an ally. I didn't react because inside of me was dead and my body felt broken up. "Tch!. HOW DEAR YOU LIVE WITH HIM, HE IS THE REASON YOUR PARENTS AND SISTERS ARE DEAD!!!" Copa clicked his tongue at me and then shouted at me. He had me pinned to the wall but I just stood there looking at him. The bag I had was on the floor and I looked at it instead then he was surprised I didn't give an answer and I  was released from his grip. I was going to pic up the bag when he took his index and thumb finger and lifted my face to look at him. Then he placed his free hand on my cheek and kissed me. "Don't you remember me...? We use to play together all the time, when first learned to speak we would always try to say full sentences and compete against each other for everything. We were together from the start.!!" I fell to my knees and a tear feel from my emotionless eyes. He stooped down in front of me and kissed me again but deeper and I pushed him. I got up, grabbed the bag of clothes and ran as fast as I could to Emma's place. I wiped my tears away and my eyes were bull again. *knock knock* "coming !" I heard a female voice say.                                                                                                                                        "Take her please, she is at Faith's place" was all I said when I handed her a bag and told her the address. Then left. She sighed and all I heard her say was. "He's back, isn't he, i understand." 

Copa's POV  

my dear Mea, don't you remember 'us' .....*ring ring*                                                                                                       (P= person on the phone. C=Copa)

P- hello? Copa? Is that you

C-Copa, hmm~ yes, noooww wachya want~

P- Umm, have you recruited her yet

C- chill out girly, it will take time, I droke my toy and I need to fix it, but I need to fix it with new parts.

Sasha- it's not girly too you, it's Sasha, why don't you learn how to respect girls

C- tch!, your waistline my time, you want her or not you b**** ! I already have my half of the deal, if  you want yours you better watch that mouth. 

Sash- huh! Ok! Ok! You win, just....please....she's my last sorce of getting revenge. And I want it to be sweeter than any dessert. 

C- that's a good girl, I'll have your sweets, just be patient, 

Sash- *sigh* goodbye, good luck,

C- I don't need luck, I'm dealing with a killer, which is also my best friend, I doubt she will kill me, even if she wanted to. *hangs up phone* 

Off the phone, back to Copa

I was walking to my place, I bought a small house, it had one spear bedroom and two floors and it was normal. While I was walking I saw Meawla walking out of someone's yard, I looked at the house and saw Emma, Mea and i's babysitter when we were 2, all the way till we were 7. I waited till Emma went inside then walked over to Meawla and grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my house..........