Chapter 24

~(if this story sucks, it's because I forgot were I left off. And I was also too caught up In school and my other stories. Thx if you like~)

~the next day~

I got up. Had a bath. And put on a short-ish black dress and my thigh-high stockings. I put my hair up in a ponytail and had a black bow in my hair. I had black sandals and a white jacket. And my black tail and ears were hidden. I knew how to use my magic properly so it was easier than before. I went downstairs to see a normal Mal, Copa and Kelana (nearly forget Kelana's name, 😶)

Mea- morning~ I see Mal is back to normal~
Mal- and they call me the bully of the school, wait till they meet you
Mea- yea yea~ but I can wait for reall, today's going to be interesting.
Mal- I like the sound of that, sure.
Mea- heh heh heh.

~(time skip)~

I was walking to my class, when Faith called my name,
Faith- mornin Meawla! Was up?!
Mea- *lookes at her, then smiles* good morning~ nothing really, except for a change in my personality.
Faith- umm, ok, sure. I s-see that. Lets hurry and get to class."
Mea- aww, and I tried to put on a normal Meawla face. Whatever~ *said in head*

~(in class)~

I saw Mal, with the twins, in the back of the class.
Mea- Hey~ can I sit with you guys, I don't wana sit with miss happy over there. *gestures to faith*
Mathieu- sure, we really don't what Celeste sitting next to us today.
Mea- *puts bag to hang on chair*
Celeste- hey Meawla, why are you sitting in my seat?!?
Mea- because I want too, go find another seat, you make so much damn noise.
Celeste- what did you just say you B****!!!.
Mea- it's not good to swear. And im not repeating myself. Unless you're just that dum blonde in this movie.
Celeste- oh! You've done it now.
Mea- ~in the corner I hear mal and the twins laughing at the blonde~

~(Bell Rings)~

Mea- oh well~ guess you have no choice but to find another seat.
Celeste- I'll tell out your little secret! Even if you kill me~.

[Teacher comes in class, everyone sits. Class begins]

Sorry guys, haven't updated in a real long time, to keep busy, read my other story while you wait for this one, if you do, thx!
Other than that, hole you like. It took days to do this because im VERY distracted by online games and junk.

Play with me on games~
. OurWorld
. MovieStarPlanet
. Avakin Life
.VegasWorld

Which ever one you what, comment~ thx