A MAGICS USER!?!?!? ASHER!?!?!!?

So hay, I know I said no more till you tell me stuff but im just giving you a better understanding of Asher~
Hehe~ enjoy~

Ash's POV

Mal seemed angry that she ran to me and hugged me, heh, I think I know just what I'll do......but....errr, im going to my evil side, like Mal, <sigh> guess it cant be helped, heheheh. "What's up Meawla, life treating you good?" "Oh, yeah! Of course, and how bout you, hope things are fine!" She said in a brighter tone than I did, she looks totally different when she was talking to Mal, she talked to him like she's known him her whole life....I must just be imagining things.....whatever..... "oh! I have someone you have to meet, but first let me go call the girls.

(Time skip to when the girls are and Asher, are all together)

"Com'on!" We all followed her to the nurses office, we enter to see a little girl playing with the nurse, "oh hello Meawla, come to pic up Kelana, and you brought friends?" The nurse Emma said, "Nope, actually, I came to introduce her to my friends, that's why there here" she gestures towards us, the girl, I think her name was 'Kelana', then runs up to the girls, "hehe~ your the girls who saved mommy and me from that UGLY witch, tankyou!" She giggles and says that in a cute voice, she looked like Meawla, but just from purple to pink, but are those real cat ears or not, I couldn't tell by that hoodie she had on. "Umm.....mommy....who's that guy over there...." she looked at me worried so I stooped to her level and said, "hiya! My name is Asher" and gave her a big smile, at first she was tense but then she said "hehe~ your funny, my name is Kelana Merida, and my mommy is her!" She points at Meawla.(yes, I changed the last name, DON'T be angry please) I was surprised and tiped over, but that just made Kelana laugh. I stood up and looked at Meawla, she looked away and then started to introduce the girls.

Meawla's POV

Ash looked at me surprised but I looked away, "Kelana, this is Jenna, Faith and Alanna, your 'heroes' " I pointed at them and Kelana ran up to them and hugged them, they just hugged her back and then said they needed to talk, I said ok and everyone followed except Emma and Kelana of course. "How...and when.....did you have a child....and why didn't you tell us!!!!" Alanna shouted at me, but I told her that I would tell her if she came over, along with the rest of them, then I asked her, "didn't you have a little brother, and Jenna, didnt you have a little sister? Around five~??" They both nodded then realized 5 seconds later what I was getting at, "PLAY DATE!!!!" the three of us shouted, and Asher and Faith just laughed as we were happy,"hay, Meawla, Faith and I have something to tell you", Asher said. Then the bell rang. I sighed as I saw Mal walking down the hall, he said he was going home and I was allowed to stay, then said my friends could've come over "ugh! You girls are soo loud, I could here you from three classes away!!!" "S-sorry Mal, hehe~ thanks by the way" I gave him a big smile, but he just looked away looking flustered and slightly blushing. The Bell then rang, I ran inside the nurse office to tell Kelana the news, and that we wont be going straight home and junk, She was so happy, then I dashed to class.

(During class hours)

Kelana's POV

Miss Emma let me play on one of the beds there, but then I got hungry so I asked for a snacky that mama gave me, she said yes!. I then pulled down my hood for the first time and took of my jacket, I didnt like to because I felt more comfortable that way but I did, I had light pink ears and a light pink tail, my jacket used to hid it but since mommy doesn't, I wouldn't, I knew a lot for a little kid, because aunt taught me alot with magic, she died before I was born but she used her magic to help me, and create me. I was about to die, I was in grandma's belly, aunt used her magic to keep me alive, when grandma died. When I was formed I was in the hands of people I didn't know, they found me at their doorstep, aunt must have put me there.

Hi, i change my mind, Ia ama gona makea aa littlea morea