NEW STUDENT?!?!?!

class started, but when the teacher entered the class, he had a boy behind him. 

Teacher-Today class, we have a new student

Mea- WHAT! COPA?!?! *gets up and slams desk*

Copa- yea, Mea~ happy too see me again. *smirks*

Mea- ............. *sits back on seat and looks away*

Copa- hello class, im Copa. hope i get along with everyone. *smiles*

~*ALL GIRLS FANGIRL ON THE INSIDE EXCEPT MEAWLA*~

~(class starts, time skip to lunch)~

kelana came to eat lunch with me. i was sitting with Mal and the twins with kelana on my lap. (this whole time kelana was with emma) then i hear EVERY PHONE in the cafe buzz. and that little secret of mine was out. sh**!. then i saw Jenna walk over to me with Faith and Alanna.

Alanna- is that true Meawla?

Mea- yea, it is, what, you hate me now, just like everyone did back in middle school. 

Jenna- n-no...we don't....but why didnt you tell us?....

the whole time, Faith didnt say a word. she knew about it and if she wont say a word about knowing this, i guess ill let her go. i looked at her and she looked at me. she looked worried. oh well.

Kelana- leave my momy alone, its not her fault! its too complicated for a bunch of humans! so shut up already. i wana eat in peace!

Mea- aww~ kelana, you dont need to be so harsh~

she just huffed and looked away, then sipped her juice. and i just closed my eyes and sighed. then opened them again. got up. and walked away with kelana and our lunch. Mal walked out with us. he just folowed, not caring a bit. he wanted to get out of all the peaple staring at us. i didnt mind though. i walked up to the roof and sat down on the floor. Mal sat next to me and Kelana.

Mal- you know, i was actually.....starting to.....fall for you again....

Mea-fall?? (i was only kidding, but he thought i was serious, this game is fun) 

Mal- Y-yeah...you know what i mean...

Mea- nope~ i don't. did you trip or somthing while you were following me?

he sighed and then relized what i was saying, lookes like he played along. oh poowy. 

Mal- *scraches behind head* yeah...I'll show you how i fell.

he got up and triped. fell ontop of me. and kissed me. kelana giggled and covered her eyes. and i kissed him back. 

Mal- Meawla...i love you, alot...im sorry for all i did, i hurt you and...when you came back to me, i didnt know what to do, im slowly changing back to the boy you knew when we were smaller and. i know you might not love me back but. i just whanted you to know my feelings for you. 

Mea- *looks directly in his eyes* Mal....*looks away* im....so, so, so very sorry....i had to do this same thing to Asher.....but....i dont know what love even is, so...how can i love you.....do you know how much i went through....my family dead...i was kidnaped.....then having my memory erased and replaced. to now having it all back and having to deal with all of these things is a big pain. im only a highschool girl. and for all this to happen, its not fair. 

he looked at me, then smiled, whispeded the words 'i still love you, and hope youll be mine' and dissapered. and i was left, laying on the floor, looking at the sky, with a single tear in my eye. that slowly fell as the school bell rang.