Kind face with a cold heart

Ash's POV

"Are u ok?" I asked, *she sniffles* "y-yes....but...im feeling a little dizzy" *she faints in your arms* did they.....no....she didnt do anything to them......."I'll take her to the nurses, dont worry girls," the girls nod as the bell rings for the next period to begin. I pic her up bridal stile and took her to the nurse. I layed her there but the nurse said she had to step out for a few minutes so she asked me to stay, I did and she wrote my teachers a letter stating why im not in class. About 20 after Meawla woke up, but with a burning fever of of a sudden. "Where, im I?" She asked, "your in the nurses office, calm down,...ur tail and ears, where are they? Its been gone for a while" she started to cry "he...hes a magic u-user, he-he figured it out, and h-he's the one, im alone b-because of him!!!" She cries and cries, but all I can do is stroke her hair and hold her hoping she'll calm down. "Come over to my place after school, thats if ur parents are ok with it..." I wanted to talk her, I want to get to know her more, shes makeing her way into my life, and it hurts to see her so sad, but why. 

Meawla's POV

"I...*snif* dont have...p-parents.....I live alone, use to have a younger brother and an older sister, I...had a family.....not anymore.......never again......." I cant believe I told him all that, its spilling out of me. "I, im sorry, I didnt mean to stir up bad memories....sorry..." I told him,"its ok, ill come by you, can the other girls come, if u dont mind?" He agreed, "I have some friends u need to meet". We exchanged numbers and I got the location to his house. For what reason I dont know but my heart started raceing. 

I got up and was feeling better so I went back to class. Its my first dayand all this happened. I was able to get the notes from Alanna (shes in all my classes, im glad). I told the girls all about the little get together and thay said we will all celebrate meeting me. "Omg! Where is ur ears and tail!?!?!?!" Asked Faith, what should I tell her tho, I dont want them to get hurt. "Ohh! I...um....heh,heh, I got cured, BUT, please dont get involved, they just sighed and said thays try there best, even if thay didn't have any magics. 

Ash's POV

*hears the door bell*~*answers door*                                                                                                                                      "hay dudes" my friends are here.......but the others arn't...... "u look disappointed Asher, are 'girls' coming over! " he snikerd, I started to blushes, then they all laughed, "pssssh! Shut up, let's play some video games, like old days,"  we all agreed with that and played 20minutes before the bell rang again. I paused and opened the door, "what took so long girls, oh...Meawla...i-i see you got y-you got your ears and tail back, your looking really cute tonight" the rest of the girls giggle but Meawla just blushed heavily. I smiled and invited them in. I started "her girls, these are my friends, Jeffery 'hey!', Brian 'whatsup!?' and Jack 'ma lady..'. Boys, this is Meawla, Jenna,Allana and-" I was interrupted by Faith "Faith".

(2hrs pass and Faith's mom calles her to come home)

(30 minutes passed, by then Brian,Jack and Jenna left)

(But another 20 minutes and Ash and I were the only wons still up im sure)

Meawla's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Ash waching a movie since everyone left, we were waching wolf children. It was wanderfull so far, but then I started geting sleepy and drifted away, not knowing i layed myself on Ash's lap. He started blushing, I saw it, but I was to sleepy to think and I blanked out,zzZzZzzzZzZ.........

Ash's POV

She's.....asleep? AND SHE'S ON MY LAP!! I could feel my face get hot and I knew I was blushing, ALOT. I decided to put her in my bed and I'll slept on the couch. I picked her up, she was so light and her tail flickers in her sleep, it feels soft, when I lay her down she slowly opened her eyes, she was surprised, "what!!?? What are you doing?!? I um, I gotcha go!!!!" She used her magics and Disappear. That was how my night ended.