Chapter 17

I woke up in Asher's bad, I turned to see him still sleeping so I got up, but I felt his arm pull me back in bed. "C'mon" he said sleepy, "stay a little longer please. I love you Meawla" he was mostly asleep, I giggled and put my hand on his check and his grip loosened and his hand dropped, I used sleeping magic so he would go back to sleep for at least 5minutes. I walked down to smell bacon and eggs. Yummy. Kelana was sitting by the dinning table sipping grape juice, and Faith with orange. "Morning MeMe~ , how was your knight with ma Bro~" I looked away.from.her.and just walked up trying not to look strait in her eye. I wasn't blushing alot, unlike when I first met him. I just walked past her and sat next to Kelana and hugged her "mornin", "good morning moma". 5minutes passed. "im not going to school today, ok?" I said, "hmm, really now, what about Mal, you know the twins wants to be friends with you, they were gonna ask you to go out. Me and Faith will be there, off course. " Asher said that while walking up to us then he sighed, "so many girls im my house, err!" We couldn't help but laugh at that comment. "Hehe~ I thought guys like that kinda thing, " faith said. "Yeah...but NOT when its your sister and a five-year old girl! But Meawla on the other hand...heh,heh,heh,...I like that." He gave me a pervy look, it creeped me out. "Uhhh, yeahh......right.....that's not creepy....." he looked at me and laughed then sat down and ate.

10 minutes later

I sat down while Faith was about to leave, she took Kelana with her because she wanted to go by Emma "bye :) " "bye :3" "bye bye mama"

5 minutes after that....im really board

Asher came down from his room , "im going home, k?" I said. "Yeah...ok...sorry how I acted earlier by the way. I get kinda....'creepy'...as you girls call it...i was sleepy...." with that he walked me to the door as he was heading out too. He walked me to my house but I saw Mal now leaving. I ran and hid behind a bush. He must have heard something and looked this way, but only to see Ash. "Hey Ash, umm, have you seen Meawla, she ran of somewhere, she misunderstood something and....yeah....." that's all he said. 'Hm, so that's why' I heard Ash mumble. He just said no and walked away, Mal followed him to school and when they were out of sight I ran into the house.

SCHOOL IS TERRIBLE, I HAVEN'T UPDATED BECAUSE OF IT! Errrr! Anyway, no pic for this because I have to find one :) anyway byee
'Small note, : I have changed, im going back into my Kawii form and you might see changes in the story :)