A Baby Duck

HEY GUYS, SO, IM NOW ALLOWED TO BE ON MY KINDLE SO IM WRITING THIS, HOPE YOU LIKE, OH, ALSO, COMMENT ON NEW NAMES AND IDEAS, CAUSE IM RUNNING OUT OF EM! I MAKE UP THE STORY AS I GO, DONT GET ANGRY IF SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, JUST TELL ME AND I'LL FIX IT, HEHE~ BYE~BYE~

After all the commotion died down, Meawla then decided to take care of the girl, but that meant she had to get a job soon, because she wanted to save the money she had for "savings", she wanted to buy a new house and all that, you get the gif, anyway~, the girl never left her side, she was like a baby duck, always following its mother, but that was because she was afraid of Mal most times. When Monday came along, she refused to stay home, so she had to go with Meawla. Mal put an invisible spell on her, so she won't be seen, but that backfired.

Meawla's POV

Out of nowhere, a puff of smoke appeared out of nowhere in the middle if my 3rd period in school, then, there she was, a little girl, who's all in pink, tugging on to my purple flowered top "GAH!!!, Kelana!!". The teacher turned around and shouted at her to get out but all she did was cry, then made it worse by saying, "mommyyy, that man is scary". That was it, I knew I was done for when she said that, the teacher looked at me with a bad eye. Soon Mal got up and pulled on Kelana's hood and dragged her outside, I then followed because EVERYONE was staring at me, and I felt uncomfortable.

Mal's POV

I got up and dragged Kelana out of the class and Meawla followed shortly after, looks like she was uncomfortable with then starting at her. "Look kid! You better shut up so you dont get you mommy~ in trouble, you here me!?" I was so loud I bet the class could here me, but I didn't care, I had to keep my reputation. But Meawla stood there looking at me sad as the girl ran to her, she then walked away, to the nurses office with Kelana at her side crying, she then picked her up and looked back at me, angrily, and walked away till she was out of sight. I entered the class with my head down and went to my seat at the back of the class, were the twins sat next to me and snickered at what I said to the kid, "sir. MY little pet went to the nurse, to put that little brat down." I said, the sir just nodded and said he will like to talk to me at the end of class. I just sighed and said whatever as she continued with class.

Meawla's POV

I carried Kelana to the nurse and asked her to look after her for me until lunch, she gladly accepted and I bought two snacks and a drink for Kelana, I explained to the nurse what happened and made her promise not to tell others my story, and she promised. The nurse is a family friend, thats why im in school still, because of her, (too much mush to get into right now) Kelana trusted Emma (I'll call her that till you guys get a name for her, or keep it as it is), so I ran back to class,

(~time skip to lunch~)

I went to pick up Kelana and saw that she just woke up from a nap, I asked her if she wanted to eat and she jumped up and down saying "yeah yeah yeah," in a cute voice, I took her hand and we walked to the cafeteria. The twins then came up behind me, and grabbed Kelana from me and Michi lifted her up in the air while Mathieu held my hands , "well, well, well, isn't she a cutie, and she calls you mom, he, you cant even take care of yourself! How are you gona take care of her,?!?" As she said that Kelana was scared, but she kicked and screamed, "Mommy!! I thought witches won't real!! Ahhhhhhhhh! Let me go witch!!! Ahhhhhh!" Almost everyone in the cafeteria was watching, and then Alanna, Faith and Jenna ran up to me, "let the kid go!! As she said, your.....a.....witch..." Faith said smirking, Mathieu loosened his grip and I took me chance, I used magic and flew up, but as I realized he was blushing when I looked down at im, I remembered I had on a black skirt on, and quickly fell losing my concentration, my cat ears also appeared so I didn't land on my but, but on my feet instead. Jenna then ran up to Michi and took Kelana from her, but gently so she wouldn't get hurt. I then kicked Mathieu in his junk and Michi just ran out, then Mal walked in, " oh f*** man, you guys just got beaten up by girls, I dont mind with you Michi but really Mathieu, err." Then Mal quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. Knowing Kelana, she jumped out of Jenna's hands and followed me. Everyone cheered from inside the cafeteria it sounded for my friends and I just smiled as I existed, "bye girls, see you tomorrow, dont except me back for the rest of the day...." I told them before I left. Mal then pinned me to my locker and I told Kelana to go by Emma, she knew the way because it wasnt far. No one was in the hallway so she could go. "M-Mal! What do you want?" I asked, "what did I tell you, its getting harder to resist you, and, you just beat up the second strongest guy in the school, which was my friend, so I have to punish you, heh," she replied back and came closer to me but inches from my lips I stopped him, "wait, hehe, who's the strongest guy, because im sure I'm stromger, hehe," "ohh, you, of ALL people, think you're stronger than me, you so sure, I bet you're still as heavy as you used to be, just that I can lift you now, heh, I can go with you in my arms all the way home" he was getting cocky, and then lifted me up bridal stile, "wow, have you lost weight, you seem as light as a pillow, *kisses her lips* " I pushed him away and then fell, but I didn't hit the floor, I was caught but magic, but not Mal's, it seemed like light magic, then I was rested down slowly, I looked up to see Asher for the first time for the day, I went and hugged him but Mal just got angry and walked away angrily. I then realized........

Hahahahah, you realized didn't you, yes, YES, hahahahaha,

ANYWAYS~ hope you enjoyed it, again, give me suggestions for names, new people, you can even put yourself in, but dont give me your real information, I just want you to describe a character to my story and give story ideas, you might even see one of your stories that Meawla or Mal, or even anyone in the story reads, it might even be in a bookstore or in a poster, anithing you think of,

Bye~ Bye~

1234 words <3