A Valentine's Date

When I got home, Kelana had a new toy and was.playing with it....."Im home....." kelana ran to me and hugged me, "mommy, mister bought this for me, he isn't as scary as I thought, hehe~" "hmmm, really now......did you eat anything?....." "ummm........I had bread and stwaberry jam, I love stwaberry!! Hehehe~" she was happy, and I was freaked out, but then I remembered the "old Mal" , then sighed, "where is Mal?" "Ohh, umm, he's up stairs, he's talking a rest, I think, that's what he told me, im gonna play, ok?...hehe~" I told her to just have fun and that I was going upstairs, when I went the door was locked, I knocked at it, he said "Kelana, if thats you, I told you to not disturb me!..." he sounded muffled behind the door but I understood his words, I then used magic and made my voice like her, heh, this will get him "but daddy~" hehehe, sounds like it worked "gah! W-why A-are you c-calling me D-DADDY!!" He opened the door, his face blushing a blood red, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE BLUSHING BLOOD RED!!!" I couldn't catch by breath and was laughing hysterically. "Errr! IT'S ONLY YOU, YOUR GONNA PAY!!!!" He picked me up and put me on the bed, I was still laughing but not AS much, he just pushed me against the bed and I stopped laughing, he held me against the bed, I started blushing like crazy, then he laughed "payback" he said and kissed me, deeply, it felt nice, I don't know why, everytime he kissed me it felt warmer and warmer each time. I didn't push him of, he pulled himself away, "Aww, why'd you pull away?" I said without thinking, I then looked away blushing, but I was pouting. "Oh?....your actual asking for more?...never expected this from you? Heheh" my eyes widened and I said "no no no, i- uhh- d-didn't mean t-to...." he just smiled and kissed me telling me to shush. We made out for what felt like a half and hour, then he pulled away and told me to go sleep since there was school the next day and I just listened to my master, which I only remembered to call him that, "yes Master...heheheh..." "wow, long time since ive heard that one, I'll tell Kelana to come up, she must be sleepy, or even sleeping, goodnight..." he soon came back up with her in his arms....."I was right, she was asleep, hah" he lay her on my bed and went back downstairs.......

(magical time skip over the unicorn's rainbow) ~morning~

"MOMMY!!! WAKE UP!!!" my dream was interupted by Kelana's screaming.... i pushed her down on the bed softly and tickeled her "what's the matter girl!!" "Mommy! hahahaha! its Valentine's Day!! Hahaha!!!" She escaped my grasp and ran to the bag that had new clothes in it for her, she must have gotten up earlier.....she took out a light pink dress that had a red heart on it, she put on her hood and her ears were hidden, she then hid her tail under her jacket....She was so cute. She also took out a pair of shoes and a big red bow. Emma bought those for her, she was right, she would like it. I took a quick bath and we got to dress up in school....I didn't question it because I loved it. I put on a purple short dress and a black belt with bells, I also put a bell on Kelana and I's tails I told her she didn't need to hide them so she didn't. I wore a black sandals with purple straps, I just LOVE purple, hehe~...... I walked down to see Mal sitting on the couch watching tv waiting on me. "I made tost Meawla, eat, then let's go" he didn't turn around, but he knew I was there. I ate and picked up my school bag and told Mal I was ready to go, I got a good look at him, and he was cute. He had and a green jacket and a gray jersey, he had a black jeans and a jordans.(sorry if I spelt anything wrong, Im not really into fashion and I dont care bout ma looks soo...) We opened the door to see Jenna about to step it the yard. "Hey Jenna!! You look nice" I shouted, she had on a black skirt and a red top that had love marked onto it...which reminded me... "Mal, go on to school without me, you to Jenna!" "What!?!?!? I don't wana walk with MAL!!!" Mal looked at her for how see said his name, but he wasn't trying to scare her, which was weird....'im a little afraid of him MeMe!' She whisper in my ear, "ONE: where the hell did MeMe come from and TWO:I live with him , he is not scary, I've known him like for forever." She started getting on my nerves so I told Mal that he could just go without me....but he just wwnt back inside and sat on the couch, so I sent Jenna to sit down by the Kitchen and I ran upstairs for a chain, the chain than Asher gave me, it was beautiful, and looked expensive, I don't know why I accepted it but I did....I went back downstairs to see Jenna trying to talk to Mal.......I stood on the steps and watch, but then glanced at the clock. " WHERE GONA BE LATE IF WE DON'T GO NOW !!!" Jenna jumped up and pulled me out. (Sorry, I forgot about Kelana, pretend she was there the whole time, ;) ) Mal held Kelana's hand because Jenna had already pulled me out. Mal also locked the door and walked, but as we reached the school Mal let go of Kelana's hand and she just held the end of his jacket.kelana went to Emma but before she left Mal used his magic to bring a toy from home for her and she was overjoyed.

Blah Blah Blah......sorry for not posting, school's got me doing loads of stuff, and I didn't post anything on Valentine's because....well.....I rather not say....anyways! Thats not the point, I have a project to do so...yeah.....

Less people has been reading, it makes me sad..... ;~;

The Neko Girl [This Story Will Be Re-written]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara