Mal's evil plan part2

Hay guys, after this week (until Saturday, maybe even Sunday) I will  not be doing a story everyday, sorry if ur ABSOLUTELY LOVEING MY STORY, (hint! Hint!) Hehe~ anyway  hope your ENJOYING my WONDERFUL story because I enjoyed writing it !!!.

Mal's POV

"Heh, you shouldn't have meowed kitty-cat,heh, heh, heh, don't worry, I wont kill you, not yet...." she was shaking, and a tears started streaming down her eyes, she was c-crying, wha- why was I feeling, err, my heart it pounding, err!! She used a spell on my to make me feel this way, so I would let her go, "so, you tried to use a spell that u chanted in ur mind, your MAKING me MAD." I was so angry that I raised my voice, she never used magic like this to help anyone, until today, "I should have dealt with you when u first got here MEAWLA AMODELA. Her eyes opened wide and she started to scream while I was walking up to her. Just then the door to the rooftop opened and Asher came out, "Hey dude, the twins said I could find you up...here....MEAWLA!!!" He finally realized she was there and I hid her behind me.

Ash's POV

what is going on....I stepped back and he blocked her from my sight, "ARE YOU GONNA-" "SHUT UP" he shouted at me, "lunch is going to end, u better tell the teacher that Meawla isn't feeling well". I just stepped back and I heard Meawla screaming under the cloth over her mouth, the first day she said something, she said that it was Mal's fault she's alone, or somthing like that. She was telling me to run but I didnt want to. I then saw a tear role down her face that said she cared for me, and she would be all right. So I left, but the minute I closed the door, right before I caught a glimpse and it looked like he pulled out a pocket knife, it scared me, I don't know why, im use to it, used to killing, my favorite thig is blood, but not anymore, the only thing I wanted was Meawla to stay alive, so we could be together, but...how could I do that.....

Meawla's POV

I was telling him to leave, leave so he wouldn't see my life end, but, but Mal didnt stab, but he used magic and brought a purple and black colar, stooped down next to me and put it on me, then removed the cloth that covered my mouth and kissed me, my eyes opened wide, but I couldn't push away because my hands were tied, it lasted a minute but right before we parted Ash walked back and saw,"what are u doing to her!!!" he was angry because Mal stole my first kiss. "Get of of her!!!" Mal replied by saying "oh, heh, u saw that, well, too bad, that colar activates when someone kisses her only after it is put on, hahaha, she's mine now, I decided she should live, u dont need to kill her now" *he smirked and then, this time, kissed me infront of asher, this time longer. Asher had enough and pulled Mal away from me, I closed my eyes and cried, remembering his brother and my sister, "Why, Mal, Why. You were the one that killed my sister and your own brother, were you angry because they loved each other!!!" I started crying uncontrollably. Asher cuffed Mal in his face and Mal's lip started bleeding, "NO ASHER!! I DONT WANT YOU KILLED TOO!!!!!!!"

Hay guys, im gona have a part three of this because I need to cool down how excited I am to right this story, I make up the story as I go so if u see errors or something stupid, coment and I'll fix it, thanx~