what is Love?

Mal's POV

Why is she talking to long,hmmm, she really seems to calm down when I walk like this,err, she's trying to change me back! To the wimp I used to be, so she could just leave me, *smirk* I'll teach her a lesson, does she like Ash?, I thought that while feeling a LITTLE jealous, but soon say her enter the room, she had on pink pajamas, almost like what she use to were as a kid, it was cute, her long blonde hair was out but the end was tied, "go and have a bath, or leave my room, now, your choice," she barked I just took my towel and put it around her and pulled her close, "gah!!! GET OF ME, EWW, GO BATH" she was almost about to blush, but I let go and had my bath.

Meawla's POV

he put his towel around me and pulled me closer, I ordered him to take a bath and just laughed at my reaction. Err, he was trying to piss me of, I just sat on the bed and read a book, the book was called, An Unexpected Love, it was wander full, but 15minutes after I was interrupted when Mal came out without a shirt, I was blushing, I couldn't believe it, "what's when book bout?" He asked in a casual tone, "i-its about a b-boy falling in love with h-his friend that he kn-knew since high school, then they have all sorts of events that go on in there life, some good, some bad, it's really exciting, I really love it.I got lost in the story and told him a long story that seemed boring to him, he then fell asleep on his half of the bed and i slowly closed my eyes laying on my side of the bed, 'just like old times'~ I whispered softly, then drifted away.....

<time skip!>

It was morning, Saturday morning, but I didn't even know, I saw Mal at my side and my heart skiped a beat, but I just hopped out of the bed as quietly as I could. I went downstairs and made the same thing I ate EVERY Saturday morning, PANCAKES!, I made more than I usually make because I had to feed TWO people now. I then heard Mal walking down the steps, half asleep, "Morning kitty~" he teased, as if we were married, "S-shut up" I shouted but not to hard to seem angry at him, he smirked and came up behind me and hugged me, he also kissed my neck, I just blushed and pushed him off of me,"get off! And go eat!" I sounded pretty harsh but he listened. We ate together and then I turned on the T.V.. "h-hey.....can Asher, and the girls come over, I miss them, "sure, why not, I dont mind being around a bunch of girls, if there's only gona be two boys, I can deal with it, heh" he answered "you pervert...." I looked at him with anger in my eyes, I can see that a chill ran down his back and he ran back upstairs, I texted the girls and Ash. Thay all agreed to come, thay were coming over in an hour. I was caught up in a show so I asked Mal to go get stuff for me, I tried the old cute, pweez thing and gave him a sad face and he agreed to go. Yes! I said in my mind, does he still have a good heart, because that actually worked like it use to....I just continued my show not paying any attention to anything else.

HEY GUYS, IM REALLY REALLY REALLY SLEEPY, ILL RIGHT PART TO LATER ON IN THE MORNING, over by me its 12:02am

638 words <3