Part 27

~Friday evening~

A week has passed and so far Mal has been totally silent about the thing last week. I was too. I was walking out my room when I saw Mal sitting with Kelana. He has changed back to the way he was before. He use to play with me like that when we were kids. I went to the fridge unnoticed until I heard the door knock. Mal turned around and looked at me then smiled. I gave a weary smile back and went to the door.
It was Copa.

Mea- hey, whats up?

Copa- hey...need you to meet me at the park tomorrow. At 7:00 am? Around that time should be good?

I looked back at Kelana who was now behind me. She gave a look to Copa, one i've never seen.
Copa stepped back a little and smiled at her, but she just turned away and walked off, then whispered something in Mal's ear, I didn't care to know though.

Mea- uhh, I guess I have nothing else to do...ok...

Copa- Mmhmm, kay. See ya Saturday.

Mea- yup...

I smiled and closed the door, then sighed. This is so awkward...errrr.........

I walked back upstairs with my water bottle and took a nap. I watched a movie after that and the day ended.

_time skip_

I got up and did all the personal stuff I had to do. (Bath, ect. )
I put on a three-quarter light blue jeans, and a tank top with black sandals. Kelana was laying on the bed and fast asleep. I walked down the stairs and saw Mal eating cereal and milk.

Mea- morning...

Mal- hey, morning.

Mea- im going out, should be back soon.

Mal- ....where are you going?.......

Mea- to the park.

Kelana- *yawn* can I come.

She was walking down the stairs rubbing her eye while holding her stuffed bear in the other hand.

Mea- ...., we can go when summer starts, don't worry, its soon.

Kelana- ...

Mea- sorry.

I walked out the house.

_time skip_

I was sitting down on the swing, waiting.
Then I saw Copa and another girl. I know that girl.
She had the same blue hair and pink eyes like Copa. She was... Sasha.....his younger sister.

Copa- hey!

Mea- ......

Sasha- hi Mea, it's been a while.

Mea- *sigh* what did you want Copa? I gada get beck home and spend time with my child...!

I snapped at him.

Sasha- WHAT?!?! CHILD?!?!

Copa- don't worry, she didn't make her.

Sasha- its a girl! Awww. Can I meet her! Can I meet her!

Mea- I see your the same,.....except for all the bandages on you. Did you not complete a mission and get screwed up like that?

Sasha- watch it you. I never screwed up a mission and I wont start now. Im not perfect like you that I don't get hurt.

Mea- *smiles evil* hmph, no one can be as perfect as mwa.

Sasha- Shaduup!