A Past to be Forgotten

Meawla's POV

I ran into the bathroom and sighed, I thought he was going back to his other side, but I thought wrong, but still hoped he would, I took of the rest of my uniform and went in my tub, seeing as the colar was water proof. Just remembering the past, when things were good, then my memory was clouded with bad memories,

FLASH BACK, yay......

it was when I was about five, the first day I met Mal, he came over by me because his brother was babysitting him and my sister didnt mind him coming along, because she needed someone the do a project with or she was gonna fail, I didnt mind because I didnt want to be alone, so, he came over and we played, we became really good friends, a year passed by and he wanted to transfer to my school, his parents allowed it, because he had me in the school, we spent most of our time together, but the girls started to like him, I guess I got jealous, which made him treat me like I was the only girl he cared about, which just made the other girls think we were a couple, I hoped so but he denied everything, so I knew he couldn't feel the same...about two years past, and then a transfer student came, he was a tough boy who has been transferred through different schools because of his behavior I was a little scared that he would bring bad things to this school, and I was right. A week after he was transferred, he then started bullying Mal. I was always there to stop him, but I was sick a day, a Friday, so my mom kept me home, I begged to go but she wouldn't let me, and I wasn't there, to protect him, I was home crying, but was to week to even sneak to school, so I cried myself to sleep. When I got up, Mal had just entered my room, "are u ok" he asked, I said I was fine,I asked him the same question, he said all they did today was take his money and snacks, but when told him I was sorry, he hushed me with a deep kiss, my first kiss, I kissed him back and we stayed like that for until we needed to breathe, he told me to always remember the good side of him, then he disappeared using magic. The good side, I thought over his words, what did it even mean. Over the weekend I didn't see him, so I hoped Monday I'd see him, I was in class as he walked in, I went and hugged him, not knowing the new boy, Carlos, was jealous of him because he liked me, Mal wasn't talking to me though so I tried harassing him a bit, I even kissed him when no one was looking, or so I thought, but Carlos saw and that angered him, but all Mal did was slightly blush and look away, he then said traitor and walked away, I didnt know why, but I followed him out of class because class was about to start, so I was gonna bring him back, but then I saw Carlos and knew something was gona happen, I ran up to Mal but he told me to leave him alone, I said I wouldn't leave and he got angry, he pushed me to the wall and told my I would get hurt if I stayed will him, but I thought it was just me, I didnt think it was my family he was talking about. But out of no were, Carlos, more pissed as ever came and saw the position I was in, Mal had changed, thats what he wanted to tell me. He let go of my hands that were pinned to the wall and let me free, but it was too late, Carlos already saw, but he had older students from a higher level with him, it was scary, he grabbed my hand and puller me closer he him, Mal got angry and tried to set me loose, but the older kids just held him down. I tried to set myself free but his grip was too tight, and I was stuck there. He put his head by my neck and unbuttoned one ofbmy buttons just to tease Mal and to show he had no control over me. Struggling, a tear was let down my face, but Carlos didn't stop, "please, s-stop, please" I begged, but he only laughed and wached Mal struggle. Mal wached me and I held back my tears, but he soon got so angry he used magic in school, but only teleport magic. He was free and I was dropped on the floor as Carlos let go of me. Mal was scary now, he had a knife in his hand and stabbed Carlos. The other boys ran up to him and tried to drag him to the nurse. Mal then walked out of the school, pulling me along. I was feeling weak but he didn't care, he had blood on his hand and I was trembling, hebwas the scariest thing I've seen in my hold childhood. He stopped when we reached my house, no one was home except my mother, who was pregnant with my baby sis, she was surprised as hell seeing me and Mal were not in school, she was even more so when she saw blood. She screamed "what happened! Oh my GOODNESS" but I was so weak, I fell to my knees, she helped clean the blood and Mal carried me up to my room, he said he'll leave the school and go back in his other school and kissed me, butbthat kiss wasn't the calm kiss he gave me, it was a kiss that said he hated me for leaving him. Then he left. After a week, everyone in my class hated me for being his friend, and I was all alone, those won't real friends, I ended up failing group projects and being laughed at and teased by everyone in the school. Mal finally had enough of my sister going over by him and his brother coming over by me that he wanted to rid of them, and he did, our families were separated and my mother couldn't handle my sisters death, and my baby sister died when my mother gave up her life. Father was the only one left, he put all the money my big sis and my mom had and put it in one account, that was gor me, he worked harder and harder everyday so when I wanted somthing, I could have it, he then started drinking and used the last of his money on drinks and gambling, but before he totally lost it, he bought me a house, one far away from the people who hated me, and thats when my father passed away..........

HOPE U LIKED, even im crying and I wrote it, I KNOW ITS A LITTLE DARK, BUT DONT GET ANGRY, PLEASE, :)
Hope u CANT WAIT until the next one, (publishing today, hopefully, if I dont feel sleepy) wow, that was a LONG chapter, heh, bye~

1213 words