His new pet...

Mal's POV

he cuffed me, and now im bleeding, no matter, ill turn the thing he was trying to protect against him, "Meawla, come here. Now." She tried to resist but the colar tightened she she came to me quickly, "yes? What do u want Mal" she said with regret in her voice, "from now on call me master, and you, will be my new girlfriend, heh," I smirked at Asher as his eyes widened "no....NO! I wont let u treat her this way," he raised his hand to hit me again when Meawla stood infront of me, and I smiled, she knew, even if he was my friend, I would kill him "don't!!! I would be all right, I....ill be ok" she started to tear up as she shielded me....

Ash's POV

What is she doing!!!, and why, does she know somthing about him that I dont, just the thought got me mad but I held back, "I'm sorry Meawla" I leaned in for a kiss, I lowered my arms and put them around her waist and pulled her close, "ill get u out of this," I wisperd "even if it meant me losing my best friend, or even if u hate me afterwards" "ENOUGH, get your hands of her, shes my property now" he pulls her away from me and I run back to my class after seeing them both disappear with magic, but as he held her she whispered 'goodbye' ang with a single tear, thay were gone. For the rest of the class that was going on I stayed at the nurses office holding back tears, seeing a flash of her smile (Meawla) , I faked being sick to get away from everyone. At the end of school I just went home and cried myself to sleep.

Meawla's POV

A single tear fell from my eye as I was taken away from Ash's grip, it felt warm and I felt relaxed when he kissed me, then Mal transported us to his room, "sit on my bed!" He ordered "ill be back" I just did what I was told and 5 minutes pased, he came back with a spell book and used his magic to collect everything in his room and made it tiny enough to fit in his little bag, THAT MY SISTER GAVE HIM?!?!?!?!?!, "that bag.......why did you keep it....." he silenced me and grabbed my hand pulling me out the room, I knew the entire house by heart because I knew it as a kid, nothing changed, except for him, he hurts people for his own enjoyment..... "I'll live with you from now on, because ur my new pet, heh,heh." He snickered , I gave a worrying meow, and he hushed me, he was trying to get out the house unnoticed, but my meow runed it and his mom came from the living room. "Meawla?....is it really you......why do you have a colar around your-" she was cut of by her son, Mal, "she belongs to me now, and I'll be living with her from now on!" she wasn't surprised that her son would do that, she had no control over him, she just looked at me, but in her eyes she told me good luck, I want scared until that moment. We went to MY home and he started putting his stuff in my room since it was a one bedroom house,

<time passed to when he settled into her home>

Mal's POV

"Remember when we were little, you used to blush when I came up to u like this" i said wile walking up to her, I took of my shirt and walked up to her, when she reached the wall I pinned her to the wall, "did you forget about me, you had feelings for me back then didnt you, I brought her body close to mine and she tried to push me away, "y-yes, BUT THAT WAS BEFORE YOU KILLED MY SISTER" she shouted as she pushed me back, "heh, you sure u still dont feel the same way" I said in an evil tone, I sounded like my old self when im around her, I just felt, comfortable, " I can see you blushing, dont try to hid it" her tail and ears just appeared out of nowhere, I forgot she even had them, "hey, your cat ears are back, I forgot you even had those" "oh....it appears when im not consenting to hid it, h-hay, you, sound like your old self.....sigh...." she calmed down when I acted like my old self, this was my my chance, I held her to the wall again and kissed her while unbuttoning her uniform shirt, she soon realized and pushed me back down, half of her buttons were unbuttoned and i was able to see inside for a little until she ran into the bathroom, shes cute when shes angry, and I could do what I wanted, she was.my new pet, heh......