Chapter 49

Harry, Lennox, and I were able to go home the following afternoon. Once we were home everything seemed to be going smoothly. Lennox was a happy baby and very seldom cried. Unfortunately, Harry had to go back to filming two days after we were settled. Though he was gone most of the time I was handling being a mother to Lennox okay. At times it was tough especially when he thought 3 am was an acceptable time to be awake for the day but we managed.

Lennox was now a month old when I decided to make my first solo outing to meet Anne and Gemma for lunch. In true new mom fashion I started getting ready extra early and still ended up late tolunch. When I entered at the restaurant there was luckily no paparazzi for which I was grateful for. I found Anne and Gemma with no problem and as soon as I approached the table both of them were gushing over Lennox.

"I swear he looks more like Harry every time I see him." Anne smiled at her grandson.

"He definitely inherited his looks. Strong genes that boy has." I smiled at Anne. As we started our eating our lunch Lennox decided it was time for him to eat as well. Since I was unable to breastfeed Lennox, Harry made sure that we gave him the best and safest formula for our baby. As I fed him I made sure his face was still hidden since Harry and I decided not to show any pictures of him on social media and did not want to risk a bystander taking sneaky pictures. We only confirmed he was born two weeks ago and the only clues we have towards his name was Harry tweeting his initials. Of course people instantly thought we named our baby Larry but they were very wrong. As usual. I felt bad for Harry considering he could not do a single thing without the fans think he and Louis were in a relationship with each other.

We finished up our lunch with Anne and Gemma and I decided to take a quick stop at the local Tesco to pick up a couple things before heading home. As I was looking for milk I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see someone that I least expected. It was the girl from Harry's kiss and tell. I believe her name was Melissa or something.

"Hi." I politely smiled and shifted Lennox's car seat on my arm.

"Congrats to you and Harry on your little one." She smiled at me. I really did not feel like making small talk with her but it's obvious that's what she wanted.

"Thank you." I looked at her. As I was standing there I heard Lennox let out a small whimper. I knew that it was only a matter of time before he would start crying.

"How is everything going? You know since your parents now?" Did this bitch have the nerve to play nice and talk to me?

"Things are great but I honestly have to get going. Oh and stay away from Harry while you're at it." I gave her a smirk then walked towards the checkout.