Chapter 31

The next day I picked Matthew up early from his so we can have lunch before heading down to the venue. I knew from experience that Matthew didn't eat around many people because he would be distracted plus he was a picky eater.

"Hey Zenn?" Matthew asked from the backseat as we were approaching Heinz Field.

"What is it buddy?" I pulled into a parking space and turned to look at him. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Am I really gonna see Drag Me Down?" He had the most hopeful look in his eyes.

"Of course. Do you want to meet Harry Styles?" I asked him.

"I guess, but we all know I'm a better Harry Styles." He smiled.

"Of course." I pulled out my phone to see where exactly we had to go so we can go backstage. Once I found out what gate it was I got Matthew out of his car seat and we started walking to the gate. Once we got there we were met with one of Harry's security and he escorted us to the boys.

"Are you okay Matthew?" I asked him once we were outside of Harry's dressing room.

"Can you carry me?" He looked up at me with his arms up. I placed him on my hip as we walked into the room. As soon as we walked in Harry looked up at us and smiled. He stood up and walked towards us.

"Hello and who might this be?" He smiled turning to Matthew.

"Hello to you too. This is the infamous Matthew." I gave Harry a quick kiss then I felt a small hand on my cheek. I turned my head towards Matthew who did not look happy.

"No kissing Zenn." I heard Harry beside me laugh at his reaction.

"And why is that?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Because you'll drag him down." He shrugged his shoulders. Harry and I both laughed at his answer.

"I promise I won't let Zenn drag me down Matthew." Harry said to Matthew. He winked at me after he used Matthew's nickname for me.

"Good. So Harry Styles do you like Lightning McQueen?" He already was moving on to the next topic and I put him down.

"Absolutely." Harry smiled at him. Matthew started walking towards to couch.

"Ok then you will be Lightning McQueen and I'll be Harry Styles." He smiled grabbing Harry's hand as he started running around the dressing room.

I sat there the next hour watching Matthew and Harry play with some of the cars I brought for Matthew. I decided to take a picture of them together and posted it on Instagram. Boys and their cars. I captioned the photo and decided to divert my attention back to the two boys playing with race cars. Harry was talking to Matthew about his favorite superhero when the door opened.

"Harry, the show starts in 5. Would you like me to escort your guests to the sidestage with Lottie and Lou while you get ready?" She asked. It was the same girl from the hotel in San Diego.

"That's fine Lizzie." Harry turned to Matthew and I. "I'm staying at the Fairmont downtown tonight if you want to join me tonight. I know you have to get him home once the shows over."

"That works for me. Matthew give Harry a hug and tell him thank you." Matthew stood up and wrapped his arms around Harry's legs.

"Thank you Harry!" Harry picked him up so he can give him a proper hug.

"You're welcome buddy. I'll see you soon okay?" Matthew nodded his head to Harry. "I love you. Text me when you have dropped him off."

"Absolutely. I love you too." I gave him a quick kiss and grabbed Matthew's hand so we can follow Lizzie down the long corridor so we can watch the show.

The show ended up being amazing and by the time they played Best Song Ever Matthew was asleep in my arms. I quickly got to my car and Matthew in his car seat before too many people spotted us. I got Matthew safely home then started making my way back downtown to be reunited with Harry.