Chapter 12

We ended up leaving the hospital around 9:30 because Harry nor I could barely keep our eyes open. It was another stressful day. Mason's procedure took longer than expected which made everything more stressful on my sister.

"Thank you again for coming." I tell Harry as I take off my boots.

"You're welcome. I want to be here for you and be someone you can lean on." He looks over at me. Our hotel, luckily, is close to the hospital and has a beautiful view of downtown. I walked over to the window and was admiring the view when Harry came behind me and kissed my shoulder. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What would you like to do tomorrow?" I ask him. Though we are in Pittsburgh for a short time I still want to be able to show him around a bit.

"We can go see your favorite places downtown." He suggests. I loved downtown so much that I would spend as much free time that I had there.

"That would be perfect." I smiled instantly thinking of all the places to take him.

...

I woke up the next morning with my head resting against Harry's chest. He was running his fingers through my hair when I looked up at him.

"Good morning." He smiles at me.

"Good morning to you." I say to him. I tilt my head up towards him and gave him a kiss.

"How did you sleep?" He asks.

"Really good. I had a good pillow." I smile. I trace my fingers along Harry's butterfly tattoo when his phone rings.

"Hello?" He sounds annoyed. I wonder if it's Zayn. "What do you mean?" He pauses again. His face gets slightly annoyed. "Yes I am. I don't see why it's that big of a deal. Don't confirm or deny anything. Privacy is important to her." Once he said that I knew exactly who he was talking to. Management. He often complained about them to me about how they are so up his ass about every single move he makes. After a few minutes he hangs up and turns to me.

"What's wrong?" I ask. I can tell whatever the conversation was about really bothered him.

"It was management. They wanted to know if we were dating because the press keeps posting stories about 'Harry and a mystery brunette.'" He air quotes the last half of his sentence.

"What did you tell them then?" I was curious for his answer. I know in our circle everyone knows we are dating but I was still uneasy about Harry's fan girls knowing of my existence though I'm sure they have me figured out by now.

"I told them we are an item but to not answer any questions regarding you because you deserve as much privacy as possible. They also said that someone leaked we were here. Someone must have recognized us at the airport." He bites his bottom lip. I knew this day would come. I just didn't expect it to happen so quickly. I think for a minute before responding.

"Thank you Harry. Are you sure you still want to go around the city today?" I ask him.

"Definitely. I want to go to that cool museum you always talk about." He smiles. I knew exactly which one he was talking about. It was the Carnegie museum of natural history. The place was beautiful and I remember going there often throughout my childhood.

As we get ready for the day I decide on a basic pair of jeans and a chunky white sweater meanwhile Harry throws on a gray sweater and black jeans. He also decided to do a man bun which made me smile. I love his hair pulled back. Once we are ready we decide to take one quick picture before we go about our day. It's a simple picture of me kissing Harry's cheek but it instantly puts the biggest smile on my face. While in the car to the museum I decide to put it on Instagram with the caption 'exploring my city with this beautiful boy xo' and before long I had hundreds of likes and comments.

"Crap." I blurt out.

"What?" Harry looks at me confused.

"Your fans found me." I smile. I begin reading the comments and almost every single one of them are positive. It felt like a weight was lifted
off my shoulders.

"That's just because they're good and I liked the photo." Harry says showing me Instagram through his screen. They little heart was red next to the picture.

"That's honestly kind of creepy." I say. We pulled up to the museum and start exploring. Harry was like a kid in the candy store with all the art work on display constantly taking pictures of everything. Once we leave the museum we decide to make our way to the hospital to see Mason and my sister.