Chapter 26

"Harry, we need to get up." I gently my hand over his chest tracing the butterfly tattoo that lay on his stomach. He stirred a little before opening his eyes. When he looked at me he smiled before pulling my body closer to his.

"Just a few more minutes please." He pleaded before kissing my forehead.

"If we wait any longer I'll miss my flight." I told him. It was the day I was leaving for New York City. I was excited for the new adventure but also a little sad knowing I would be leaving Harry behind. However, I was comforted by the fact that he would be off on tour in a little over a week. This time it was his North American leg which meant he would be closer. This made me happy and what made me happier was that I was joining him for a couple dates.

"Can't you just leave tomorrow?" He frowned at me. I wiggled out of his arms and grabbed a pair of leggings and a cardigan that I had picked out the night before.

"I wish it was that simple Harry, but I start my sister flies in tonight." I couldn't leave my sister stranded.

"Understandable." He got out of bed pulling on a pair of his signature black jeans and a white t-shirt. We made our way to the airport in silence. It was a comfortable silence with Harry's hand never leaving my thigh. We arrived to the airport fairly quickly which made me sad. When we arrived Harry pulled over and got out of the car with me. Once all my bags were on the sidewalk he embraced me into a tight hug. He was kissing my forehead repeatedly. I really was going to miss him but I'd see him again in a little over a week.

"I love you." He practically whispered into my hair. I turned to look up at him. He had a huge smile on his face.

"I love you too." I said as I stood on my tip toes to kiss his lips. As I was kissing his lips I heard a cell phone camera go off. Harry turned and looked in the direction of the sound.

"We've been spotted." He laughed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I better get going." I said. I knew once people recognized Harry things can get crazy in the matter of seconds. I didn't feel like fighting through a crowd of fans and paparazzi today.

"Call me when you land." He said before giving me one more kiss and making his way back to his car. I waved goodbye to him and made my way into the airport.

Getting through security was a breeze. I made it to my gate with an hour to spare so I decided to pick up some gossip magazines and snacks for my long plane ride ahead. I was looking through the candy when I noticed a couple of girls staring at me. I smiled politely at them and turned back to making my decision. I grabbed some m&ms when I noticed the girls were still staring. I turned towards them.

"Are you her?" The blonde girl asked.

"Am I who?" I responded.

"Are you Jennifer?" Soon as they asked that I knew what the next question would be.

"I am. Why?" I smiled again to the girl and her friend.

"Can we get a picture with you? You are so pretty. We love you and Harry together." They pulled out their phones.

"Of course." I leaned towards the girls as they took a couple pictures. "Send those to me on Twitter."

"Absolutely! Thanks again." The girls said as they walked away. That went a lot smoother than I thought it would. I smiled as I walked back to my gate and waited to board my flight.