"Now there's no need to think Arhaan, this you should have thought before. Do you know why I have not tell anything to my parents because I don't want to make them worry. Atleast they are happy that their daughter is happy over here. And you know Arhaan even if you get rid off me then also I cant go back to my parents. Why?? Because you can never make anyone understand your situation. People will think what they want to..and I'm the only child of them..they'll die Arhaan..they'll die if they'll come to know.

Only one stain is enough in a woman life to totally destroy her and here I being clean also have so many stains!! Now you know Arhaan how badly you have spoiled my life..and with that you have also risked my parents life and their reputation." She was crying..

I really felt bad for her. Shit!! I have never thought in this matter only. I surely have screwed her life..damn!!

"Mahira please..." She cut me off.

"No Arhaan now no more please!! I'm done with you..and don't worry sooner or later I'll go away from your life. And Mr.Arhaan Sheikh I will not forgive you..because the mistakes you have done can be forgiven but the pain you have given to me can never be forgiven. You'll have to Earn it!!" With that she went to her room.

I was shocked...I didn't know what to do next or what to say?? I couldn't even move forward..as if my legs were stuck on the floor!! I have spoiled her life..and now I can't even ask her for forgiveness because no person will forgive me after going through all this.

What should I do?? If I leave her then also she'll not be happy the only way to make her happy is by ditching Laiba. But how can I do that?? If I want to see Mahira happy then Laiba will suffer and if I go to Laiba the Mahira will suffer. Uhhh..what should I do??

I don't know how much I drank last night but now I'm facing the consequences, right now I'm having the worst hangover. I looked to my side table for Aspirin but was shocked to not to see it there. Every time Mahira keeps it over there but today she hasn't. Shit!!

I quickly ran to the washroom and searched the cabinets for first aid box and quickly found it. I took out Aspirin and took it. Now I only wanted to have one thing a big mug of strong coffee. I was waiting for Mahira to bring up my coffee because usually on Sundays I drink coffee in my bed..but today it's way past time and she hasn't brought up.

Freak...I forgot about what happened yesterday. I quickly got up from my bed and ran towards her room and opened her door. She was not in her room..where was she?? Damn man!!! I quickly ran down and went into the kitchen she was not even there.

My hangover long forgotten. I rushed outside the main gate and there she was playing with a kitten. I felt so relieved after seeing her. Wait...where did that kitten came from?? As long as I remember I don't like to keep pets.

"Where did this kitten came from??" I asked the guards.

"We don't know Sir but Mam found it on the front door." The guard replied and I nodded.

"Mahira I don't like keeping pets." I said. She didn't even looked at me. She gave the kitten to the guard and told him that her mother was in the backyard so he should leave this kitten over there. Now when did the whole family came here and started living???

She didn't even spare me a glance and walked inside. Later that day..she was in the kitchen making something and I was sitting on one of the sofa and was just flipping the pages of a magazine. The doorbell rang and I went to see.

"Surprise...Surprise"

Honestly it wasn't a surprise but a big shock, I turned to look at Mahira and all the colors have drained away from her face. She was looking in horror. This was the last surprise that I would have wanted to expect.