"Perhaps we should investigate when we return home," Eve suggested. 

"H-how about w-we don't?" Aisha stammered. 

"Okay guys that's enough," Elsword laughed with his back turned on us. "We're making a fool out of ourselves in front of our allies and--" 

I nearly fell back as Elsword let out an ear piercing scream, behind us I could hear the ally knights unsheathing their swords. Before we could ask what was wrong Elsword took out his sword and swung at whatever was in front of him, the thing howled in pain from the hit just before sizzling into a purple gas. 

"W-what was that?" I perked my head up to get a better look at the enemy, but nothing came into sight. 

Elsword looked back with all colour drained from his face," i-it was a ghost." 

"S-stop scaring me!" Aisha snapped from behind. "It's not funny anymore."

"I-I wish I was joking," he wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand. "That...thing was a ghost."

"Maybe it was just a really...gassy demon?" I suggested with a tight smile. 

"I hope so," he sheathed his sword before pressing forward, this time at a much slower pace. 

It took forever for us to finally reach the second floor. Elsword quickly motioned everyone up to the circular stone room, at the very end was another set of stairs leading up. Unlike the corridor this room was lit by the many stone windows carved onto the walls, though it didn't provide us with large amounts of light it was better than the pitch black corridor. The room was also littered with floating blue orbs, smaller purple orbs circled around them, they swam through the air idly---making the space feel more magical than it should. 

"There's no one here?" Aisha whispered. 

Unlike the corridor below this room had no place to hide, thus the demons would be forced out in the open; however, it didn't seem like any demons were around to greet us. Whether that was a good or bad thing was beyond me. 

"It's not so bad up here," Chung said, wandering further into the room. "You could probably make this place into a living room." 

"Or a bedroom," Eve added. She followed Chung down the room with Raven walking firmly beside her. "The glowing orbs look pretty, I wonder if it is a decoration of some sort."

"So the demons actually know how to make the place look nice," Elsword laughed. "No offence to the Nasods, but these demons can decorate ten times better than they ever can." He added, referring back to the Nasod Factory.

Something doesn't feel right. Eun whispered. 

'I know what you mean, Eun. Why would they leave this place so empty?' I followed the others further into the room, the glowing orbs drifting around me. 

This environment is bare, so I can see why no demons would be here trying to ambush us; however, the enemy Elsword encountered was not a demon. 

"I-it was a ghost." I felt my heart dropping as an idea began stirring in my head. "T-this is a terrible place for a demon to hide but a perfect place for a ghost to ambush us." 

Exactly.

"These glowing things are actually pretty cool," Chung approached on the the glowing orbs. "I wonder if we could take these home, they'd make our house look so cool."

I sprung off of Yang's back the moment he reached out to touch it. Before his hand could make contact with it I swung my spear down on the orb, splitting the orb into two. The orb screeched at the attack before breaking into tiny purple and blue particles of light.