{Chapter 13}

"The room of- what?" Ron asked, as we walked into a newly uncovered room.

"Room of Requirement. I remember reading about it one day. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's also known as the Come and Go room. Something like that." I said, shrugging.

This room was filled with mirrors, a fireplace and was as they say, 'equipped for the seeker's needs'.

It was perfect.

"Alright, try to levitate my watch." Ron said, placing it on the ground.

"Why do you wear that old thing anyway?" I asked, looking at the scratched up watch.

"I usually don't wear it." Ron said.

Concentrating hard, I made the levitating watch fall back onto Ron's arm, and made it buckle up.

"Okay good. Now what am I feeling?" Ron asked.

"And that, comes naturally. Duh. You should know that!" I said, rolling my eyes.

I don't have to practice that.

No one with extra powers needs to.

"Just testing you." Ron said, laughing at my exasperated expression.

*

"Crystal, you need to hear me out." Harry said, grabbing my arm.

"Let me go." I glared into his eyes, pulling my arm out of his grasp.

"I didn't-"

"I don't want to hear your lies!" I yelled storming off.

I caught Hermione chasing after me, but I didn't stop for her.

"Hermione, please. I prefer to distance myself from people when I'm in a bad mood because I become the most heartless person you'll ever meet. I'll be fine. See you later." I said, walking towards an empty abandoned classroom.

As I walked into the classroom I realised it was the classroom I had collapsed in last year.

It was the classroom that Sirius had been locked in.

I sat down in the corner and watched as my hair changed colour.

My eyes were going back and forth around the room, when something caught my eye.

"Christella?"

"Who's there?!" I yelled, my voice higher than I anticipated.

"It's me. Sirius."

"You can't go around scaring people Snuffles!" I whined.

"How'd you find out that's my code name?" He asked.

"Overheard it. Anyway, why are you here?" I asked desperately, now realising that an escaped convict was in the room with me.

"Why aren't you talking to Harry?" He asked.

I glared at Sirius.

"He put his name in the Goblet of fire and his name was pulled out. He promised me he wouldn't. But he did." I spat venomously.

The topic still angered me.

"Alright, alright Lily, calm yourself. How do you know he put his name in the cup?" Sirius asked.

"How else would his name of been pulled out?" I countered.

"I don't know. I really don't. Hey, you're wearing Lily's necklace." Sirius commented.

"Well considering you called me Lily not even a minute ago would imply that it's my necklace." I said smirking.

"I only said it because you had reminded me of Lily. Now, I have the rights to call you James because you just reminded me of him with that smirk of yours."

I shrugged.

"Sit. I want to talk to you." Sirius said, offering me a hand.

I graciously took it and sat beside him.

"I get that you're mad at Harry, and you have every reason to be ignoring him. I know how valuable a promise is. And I know how it feels when a promise is broken. Trust me." Sirius started.

I nodded.

"But I have to ask you. While Harry is under the supervision of Albus Dumbledore, what's the worst that can happen?"

"Anything could happen Sirius." I said, blinking back tears that were threatening to spill.

"Dumbledore-"

"Dumbledore already told me he can't do anything. Harry's alone for this one. He can't get him out of any of the tasks, he can't Sirius!" The tears were spilling out now.

I was choking on the occasional hiccup, and Sirius engulfed me into a comforting hug.

"That's why you're mad at him. You're scared." Sirius said, realising.

I nodded into his chest.

I began to faintly hear the sound of Mad Eye's wooden leg hit the ground getting closer and closer, and I began to bury myself into Sirius's chest more and more.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"M-M-Mad E-Eye." I said quietly, wanting to disappear by this point.

"It's okay." Sirius hushed, rubbing comforting circles on my back.

My respect and trust had raised for Sirius, the fact he was risking his life just to make sure I felt safe and wasn't left here in a state.

"Mad Eye won't hurt you. He was an auror. Like Tonks." Sirius said.

I stayed silent.

"I'm going to change into my animagus form, just stay there." Sirius said.

He shifted into a huge black dog with shaggy fur, much like Sirius's hair.

I heard the door click open, and I forced my eyes shut, not wanting to see who had walked in.

I just hoped it wasn't Mad Eye.

He stood in front of me protectively, growling.

I opened my eye to see Draco Malfoy standing there, staring at me.

I stared back, with there being no where else in the room to look.

Sirius growled and started barking.

"Did you bring the dog in?" Draco asked.

I shook my head no.

He nodded and left the room, sending one last glance at me.

Sirius shifted again and made sure no one was anywhere near the room before sitting beside me again.

"You're not- friendly with him are you?" Sirius asked slowly.

"N-No."

"Good. The Malfoy family is dangerous Christella, please don't associate with them."

"Okay." I said, nodding.

Giving me one last hug, Sirius told me he had to leave before he was caught.

I stood up and walked out as soon as Sirius had left, going to go up to my dorm.

The common room was near empty, everyone was obviously outside as it was a nice day.

I was too tired to go join my friends, so I just went to bed, escaping the world.

Hi everyone, sorry it's taken me so long to update, I was sick :/

Anyway, thanks for reading :)