{Chapter 7}

"YOU WHAT?" Mrs Weasley's voice echoed through the halls.

"What on earth Molly?" Tonks had now come downstairs to investigate.

Usually she was the loud noise.

"We didn't know she wasn't a good flier mum." Ron said guiltily, looking at his feet.

I had so wonderfully, and gracefully, fallen off of my broom while flying, breaking my leg.

Why was I so accident prone?

"Molly dear, why don't you stay here while I take Crystal upstairs and see what I can do with that leg of hers?" Mr Weasley asked, making everyone quieten down.

"That would be great thanks Arthur." Mrs Weasley said, before continuing with her lecture.

Tonks came over to me and helped me up.

I had already had a pain relief potion, so at least I wasn't crying out in pain.

As Tonks helped me up the stairs, I thought back to what happened.

*

"Come on Crystal, throw the Quaffle here!" Fred yelled.

"Shut up Fred! Mum doesn't know she's playing with us!" Ron yelled.

"I don't think I can. I'm not good at flying." I said uncertainly.

"Just try!"

I threw the Quaffle, but my fingers slipped from under me and I fell off of the broom.

I fell through the air for what felt like forever, before it hit the ground with a loud crack.

*

"Just in here Chrissy, sit down." Mr Weasley opened the door to Ginny's room and I sat down on the bed.

While Mr Weasley was trying to mend my leg, I decided to talk to the two other people in the room.

"My scar was hurting a few days ago." I said all of a sudden.

"Why?" Tonks asked.

"I don't know. Harry said his hurt too. The night of the attack at the World Cup."

"Strange."

*

"All better. I'll just strap it up and you should be good to go." Mr Weasley said.

I stood up, my now not-broken-leg not feeling numb, but it wasn't hurting.

"Thanks."

As I approached the stairs, I saw Harry standing there, leaning against the rails.

"You want a piggy back?"

"Yeah!"

It saved me from walking anyway.

My head bounced as we came down the stairs, and my arms were wrapped tightly around Harry's neck.

*

3rd person POV

"Mum, we need to tell her." Ron said abruptly.

"How do you know anyway Ron?" Molly said, realising what he was talking about.

"Dumbledore told me. Her powers have been covered up since she was a baby." Ron answered.