Epilogue

All Rights Reserved

Epilogue - 2 Years Later 

Katerina Kolosov's POV

"I'm bored." I groaned and glared at Raphael opposite me. I shut down my laptop and peered at him. "I'm bored. Let's have sex." 

Raphael merely glanced up at me before his attention went back to his screen. "We have work to do. And besides we can always do that later."

I scowled at him before sauntering towards and slid onto his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "So work is more important than your girlfriend now?" 

"Katerina, you're goading me and I am not going to respond to that." He stated, his eyes glued to the screen. I scoffed and removed myself from his lap. "Well what's the point of having a playboy as my boyfriend if I can't have earth shattering, orgasmic sex?" I purred in his ear. 

Raphael turned his head towards mine before narrowing his blue eyes. "Correction, ex-playboy and whatever you're doing, it isn't working. We have work to do." He states firmly before gesturing for me to return back to my laptop. 

I gaped at him, my jaw wide open and I frowned before rolling my eyes. "You're no fun. I'm bored." I glared at him before dropping disgracefully into my chair. 

Raphael ignored me and continued typing away on his laptop. Ugh, this further proves Roman's comment that I was the fun one in the relationship. Obviously, no doubt about that. Raphael was clearly the stuffy boring one but there wasn't anything about him I would change. Well except his fondness for adhering to rules. 

That was a major pain in the arse. 

It has been two years since we first got together and I would be graduating from college in just two months. After, I would be working in my father's company. After studying in the business field, I had found that I had an interest in it and of course, my father was extremely pleased. 

Just last week, Raphael and I had celebrated the third year of our relationship and just thinking about it made me break into a wide grin. Between us, it was safe to say that Raphael was the romantic while I was the practical sort. 

And because of that, he had surprised me with a nice dinner out. Honestly, I had almost forgotten about our anniversary but luckily, Lexi had reminded me. Along the way, Raphael and I definitely had our ups and downs. What relationship didn't? 

But we always got over it quickly as we knew that we could always work it out. Also, another change is that, I would be moving in with Raphael and we would be staying together in his apartment. Initially, Raphael had wanted me to move in last year but I still shared a dorm with Lexi and I didn't want her to be alone so, we agreed that after I would move in with him after I graduated. 

Unsurprisingly, my dad wasn't too happy about my decision to live in the same house as Raphael but he got over it soon enough as he was too caught up with the fact that Charlie had a new friend that was a boy. Which said boy was always over at our house. 

And well, I was quite pleased that my actions was not on my father's radar for once. But I did not want to be in Charlie's shoes at the moment. My mother on the other hand was alright with me living with Raphael which wasn't such a surprise since she and Raphael's mother were very good friends. 

Lexi, however was still strung up on Trevor even though her crush on him wasn't going anywhere. However I was proud of her when she had gone out for at least two dates while we had been in college. She was slowly trying to get over Trevor and I knew it must be difficult for her.